Country Chicken Soup/Nattu Kozhi Rasam. Nattu Kozhi soup Recipe in Tamil,home make spicy chicken soup,the best remedy in cold&winter periods best soluction this nattu kozli rasam. Country chicken soup is a healthy soup. It can be taken as a rasam along rice and drink as a soup.
This is an excellent rasam broth you can make for your family. Its an excellent way to clear your cold. Its very comforting to drink when you are not keeping well and very easy to digest too. You can have Country Chicken Soup/Nattu Kozhi Rasam using 15 ingredients and 8 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Country Chicken Soup/Nattu Kozhi Rasam
- It’s 1/2 kg of Country Chicken.
- Prepare 3 tsp of Sesame Oil.
- Prepare 12 of Shallots roughly chopped.
- Prepare 6 of Curry leaves few.
- It’s 5 of Garlic pods roughly chopped.
- It’s 1 of Green Chilli.
- You need 1 of Medium Size Tomato finely chopped.
- It’s 1 tsp of Ginger garlic paste.
- Prepare 1/2 tsp of Turmeric powder.
- Prepare 1/2 tsp of Coriander powder.
- Prepare 1/2 tsp of Cumin powder.
- It’s 1/2 tsp of Pepper powder.
- Prepare -as per your taste of Salt.
- It’s as required of Water-.
- Prepare As needed of Coriander leaves few.
Seeing this, hubby got me some country chicken to try soup, he told me to make some nattu kozhi kuzhambu and soup. I made a simple clear soup with I recommend using chicken with bone in, because bone gives the real flavour to this soup, but if you dont want bones in your soup, then add. Among all the methods, naatu kozhi rasam in Tamil Nadu was the popular one for curing cold. Even though any chicken would help, free-range country It's all hardcore meat but the flavor when cooked right is just mind-blowing.
Country Chicken Soup/Nattu Kozhi Rasam step by step
- Wash and clean the chicken pieces..
- Place a pressure cooker in the stove. Add oil. Once oil gets heat, keep the flame in medium. Add shallots and curry leaves. Saute till shallots becomes translucent..
- Add garlic and saute for a minute. Then add green chilli..
- Add tomatoes and ginger garlic paste. Saute for 2 mins..
- Add the chicken pieces and saute for 5 mins in medium flame..
- Add turmeric powder, coriander powder, cumin powder, pepper powder and salt. Mix well. Saute for 5 mins..
- Add water. Close the cooker with a lid and leave for 10 whistles. Once the pressure goes off open the lid..
- Garnish with coriander leaves. Transfer to a bowl. Serve hot. If needed add extra pepper powder..
This naatu Kozhi Rasam recipe gives the perfect soup. Home » Nattu Kozhi Rasam (Country Chicken Soup). My understanding of Rasam took a leap when I discovered the nattu kozhi rasam. This recipe is a Chettinadu specialty is spicy and blends the traditional rasam with chicken. Spicy country chicken curry or Nattu Kozhi Kuzhambu (in Tamil) is one of the famous dishes in Sri Lanka.