Vegetable soup. Vegetable soup is a common soup prepared using vegetables and leaf vegetables as primary ingredients. It dates to ancient history, and is a mass-produced food product in contemporary times. Vegetable soup is prepared using vegetables, leafy greens, mushrooms.
This recipe will go over the basics of making vegetable soup, but it can be made with. Packed with all kinds of veggies, this easy healthy loaded vegetable soup will become a new family favorite. Tomato and Barley Vegetable Soup photo by Brian Hagiwara / Getty Images. You can cook Vegetable soup using 12 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Vegetable soup
- You need 1 of large onion.
- It’s 4 of tomatoes.
- You need 1 table spoon of tomato paste.
- Prepare of Spices of your choice.
- You need of Soy sauce.
- You need 1 cup of boiled peas.
- It’s 2 pieces of courgettes.
- You need 4 pieces of carrots.
- You need 2 of egg plant.
- It’s of Cooking oil.
- It’s of Salt.
- Prepare 1/2 teaspoon of sugar.
SOUP'S ON.loaded with flavors that make this CLASSIC VEGETALBE SOUP an all time favorite. A healthy and hearty dish that is sure to warm the soul and put. Make an economical and wholesome meal from a simple vegetable soup with one our easy, warming recipes. Whether you like a chunky soup or a smooth and creamy soup, it's a completely satisfying.
Vegetable soup instructions
- Grate the tomatoes to make tomato puree..
- In a pan add oil and onions and let them cook. Add in the puree cover and let it simmer for 1 min.
- Add in the tomato paste, soy sauce, salt and other spices and stir.
- Add in all the vegetables and mix well. Then add some water and the sugar. Cover and let it simmer for a few mins..
- Serve hot and enjoy .
You can use all vegetables kinds to make the soup because they're low in calories. This soup recipe uses variety of vegetables and vegetable stock to make it more healthy and tasty. Every sip of warm and healthy vegetable soup is a divine experience during cold winter days. This homemade vegetable soup is healthy, easy to make, and tastes fantastic. It's also vegan when you use vegetable broth!