Bacon Cheeseburger Soup. Easy Low Carb Bacon Cheeseburger Soup Recipe – This low carb bacon cheeseburger soup recipe is like comfort in a bowl. Bacon cheeseburger soup has all the flavors of my favorite burger but it's perfect for chilly nights and so I'm all about a big juicy burger and this keto cheeseburger soup totally delivers on all those. This bacon cheeseburger soup has quickly become a favorite in my house.
Keto Bacon Cheeseburger Soup. this link is to an external site that may or may not meet accessibility guidelines. This bacon cheeseburger soup is dairy free, but has all of the flavors of a bacon cheeseburger! There are few things that are as comforting and delicious as a. You can have Bacon Cheeseburger Soup using 16 ingredients and 9 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Bacon Cheeseburger Soup
- Prepare 1 lb of ground beef.
- It’s 1 small of onion, chopped.
- Prepare 3/4 cup of celery, chopped.
- Prepare 1 cup of shredded carrots.
- It’s 1 tsp of dried basil.
- You need 1 tsp of dried parsley flakes.
- Prepare 3 cup of chicken broth.
- Prepare 4 tbsp of butter, divided.
- It’s 4 cup of potatoes, diced.
- It’s 1/4 cup of all-purpose flour.
- You need 16 oz of Velveeta, cubed.
- It’s 1 1/2 cup of milk.
- It’s of salt.
- Prepare of pepper.
- Prepare 1/4 cup of sour cream.
- It’s of BACON!.
Easy Bacon Cheeseburger Soup Recipe Instructions: Start by cooking your bacon. Once the bacon is done, remove it from the frying pan and start to cook the hamburger meat in the bacon grease left. Learn how to make keto cheeseburger soup in just. Cheeseburger Soup – All the flavors of a cheeseburger in a creamy, comforting soup, topped with crisp bacon and homemade hamburger bun croutons!
Bacon Cheeseburger Soup step by step
- Brown beef in pan; drain and set in pot you will cook soup in..
- In same pan, saute carrots, onions, celery, basil, and parsley until tender in tbsp of butter. About 10 minutes..
- In the same pot as the beef, add veggies, broth, and potatoes; bring to a boil..
- Reduce heat and let simmer for 10 minutes..
- In a small skillet, melt remaining butter. Add flour. Stir for 3-5 minutes on medium heat until bubbly..
- Add to soup; bring to a boil. Stir for 2 minutes..
- Reduce heat to low. Add cheese, milk, salt, and pepper. Stir until cheese melts..
- Remove from heat. Blend in sour cream..
- Fry up bacon until crispy. Crumble and stir into soup..
Cheeseburger Soup is loaded with all our favorite burger fixings and flavors in a bowl! This post may contain affiliate links which won't change your price. Hearty BACON CHEESEBURGER SOUP checks all those boxes and more. I love its creamy texture and full of flavor ingredients. Pile on the extras like fresh parsley, shredded cheese, bacon and.