Crack Chicken Spaghetti Bake. If the name "crack chicken spaghetti bake" doesn't immediately get your attention and indicate how addictive this dish is, then we don't know what will. Regardless of what it's called, we've come up with a creamy, cheesy meal that will have you hooked after the first bite. Crack chicken spaghetti bake is a hearty decadent casserole made with wholesome convenient food items that come together fast and taste delicious.
Crack Chicken Spaghetti Casserole is one of those meals that perfectly combine the foods we all love to eat as kids. Chicken and spaghetti have always been the ultimate perfect pairing, so were pleasantly surprised when our family discovered this recipe! Instant Pot Crack Chicken Pasta Recipe A Mom s Impression. You can have Crack Chicken Spaghetti Bake using 10 ingredients and 9 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Crack Chicken Spaghetti Bake
- It’s 4 cups of cooked chicken, shredded or cubed.
- It’s 1 lb of spaghetti noodles.
- Prepare 2 (10.75 oz) of cans of "Heart Healthy" cream of chicken soup.
- It’s 16 oz of pack of Velveeta, cubed (I used 10 oz).
- It’s 1 of & 1/2 cup low sodium chicken stock or broth.
- You need 1 teaspoon of each of black pepper, onion powder, & garlic powder.
- It’s 2 teaspoons of Parsley flakes (optional).
- You need 1 (1.5 oz.) of package dry ranch mix.
- It’s 3 tablespoons of chopped bacon or bacon bits.
- It’s 1 cup of Italian, cheddar, or Parmesan cheese, grated.
The most delicious way to prepare spaghetti! Reviews for: Photos of Chicken Spaghetti Bake. Spaghetti and meatballs was never so tasty! And PS – just wait until you see how soft these are in the video!
Crack Chicken Spaghetti Bake instructions
- Gather chicken or use rotisserie chicken (deboned & chopped) and set aside..
- Bring a large pot of water to boil and cook pasta Al Dente. Drain and set aside. Preheat oven to 350º F and lightly grease a 9×13-inch baking dish..
- Combine chicken soup, velveeta, broth, and seasoning in a medium saucepan over medium heat, stirring until melted and smooth..
- Whisk in dry ranch. Mix well..
- Place drained pasta and chicken in a large bowl. Pour cheese sauce over the chicken and pasta and toss until everything is covered.
- Pour into baking dish and top with shredded cheese and bacon pieces..
- Bake, uncovered, for 30-35 minutes, or until cheese is melted and bubbly, and dish is heated through..
- Note: Several items in this recipe contain sodium. Cut down on the salt by using low sodium ingredients and don't add any extra salt!.
- Nothing is written in stone here. Add or omit anything you want and make this recipe your own. You'll love it!.
Beautiful, juicy, super tasty chicken meatballs that are baked, not fried. No more rolling meatballs around in the skillet, tediously ensuring they brown as evenly as possible all over and. Learn how to make Crack Chicken Spaghetti Casserole. This recipe is so delicious and addictive! Chicken pasta recipe – A basic tomato spaghetti recipe made with chicken.