Curry Chicken Soup. This chicken curry soup recipe is comfort in a bowl and perfect served with pillowy naan bread for an easy, wholesome meal. A flavorful and aromatic typical Nepali dish which is cooked with fragrant and rich spices from Nepal. Free range chicken cooked with a lot of Garlic.
Curry powder, fresh ginger and garlic infuse this chicken soup with lots of flavor. This creamy, curry-flavored soup is ridiculously easy to fix, and the flavors are fantastic. Condensed cream of chicken soup is gussied up with some cream, diced cooked chicken, and curry powder. You can cook Curry Chicken Soup using 16 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Curry Chicken Soup
- You need 1 of Turnip, peeled and chopped.
- You need 1 of Parsnips, peeled and chopped.
- Prepare 2 of Sweet Potatoes, peeled and chopped.
- It’s 1 large of White Onion, chopped.
- Prepare 3 of Boneless Skinless Chicken Breast, cubed into small pieces.
- You need 1/2 of bag Baby Carrots.
- You need 1 bunch of Kale.
- You need 1 can of Sweet Corn, drained.
- It’s 1 can of Italian Style Diced Tomatoes.
- Prepare 64 oz of Chicken Broth.
- It’s 2 tbsp of Curry Paste, Hot.
- It’s 3 tbsp of Butter.
- It’s 1 of Crushed Red Pepper.
- You need 1 of Basil.
- It’s 1 of Coriander Seed, Ground.
- It’s 1 of Dried Garlic and Onion.
This Thai chicken curry soup is quick, easy, comforting, and full of fabulous flavor. A great way to use up leftover or rotisserie chicken! Rotisserie chicken is one of my favorite things to use to make fast. Coconut Lime Chicken Curry Soup The Mommypotamus.
Curry Chicken Soup instructions
- Brown onion in butter in a stock pot..
- Add all other ingredients to stock pot except the chicken and kale. Bring to a boil then cover and reduce heat to low..
- In a skillet or wok, cook chicken until all pink is gone..
- Add cooked chicken to stock pot and cover stock pot. Allow to simmer for about an hour..
- Remove stems from kale and chop small. Add kale to stock pot and allow to simmer 15 minutes..
Easy Slow Cooker Thai Chicken Curry Soup Eat at Home. This spicy chicken curry soup recipe contains an ingredient that I don't use very often: curry powder. Confession time: I once was a curry powder snob, as in "no one who cooks authentic Indian food. This is a simple chicken curry soup. Recipe is quite spicy as is.