Low fat “grilled” cheese pesto sandwich and tomato soup. Give your grilled cheese sandwich an Italian flair by adding provolone cheese, tomato, and pesto. Reviews for: Photos of Pesto Grilled Cheese Sandwich. I also served this with "Rachel's Tomato Basil Soup" recipe on this site.
To make the pesto, combine the sun-dried tomatoes with their oil, garlic, salt, red pepper flakes This takes grilled cheese to a whole new level! We used fresh mozzarella and dipped in tomato soup! I used canola oil instead of butter and cooked on med-low. You can have Low fat “grilled” cheese pesto sandwich and tomato soup using 9 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Low fat “grilled” cheese pesto sandwich and tomato soup
- It’s of sprouted wheat bread.
- It’s of low fat pesto.
- Prepare of grated part skim mozzarella cheese.
- It’s of jar crushed tomatoes.
- You need of water.
- Prepare of fresh basil chopped.
- You need of paprika.
- It’s of salt.
- It’s of Black pepper.
The classic sandwiches become even more delicious after a dunk in the spicy tomato soup—turned deliciously smooth with a Our recipes that have earned the WW Mark of Wellness make vegetables the star of your meal, utilize lean proteins, keep calorie counts in mind and limit saturated fat, sodium. Tomato basil pesto grilled cheese is incredible and can be referred to as "The Ultimate Sandwich." Made with a combination of sun dried tomato pesto. "Who doesn't love a grilled cheese sandwich? I've eaten a ton of them in my life, and I still love them. But now everywhere I go restaurants feature 'comfort food,' trying to re-create the familiar grilled cheese on white bread we all grey up eating with canned tomato soup.
Low fat “grilled” cheese pesto sandwich and tomato soup instructions
- Preheat oven to 350 F..
- Toast bread lightly in toaster. So it’s a bit crispy but not browned..
- Spread pesto on both slices and spread cheese on one slice..
- Bake in oven for 10 minutes or until desired brownness is reached. Flip and bake an additional 5 minutes for the other side. Should look like this when it’s done..
- Place remaining tomato soup ingredients in pot and simmer for 5 minutes. This part makes 2-3 servings of soup so either halve the recipe or save the extra in the fridge..
- Cut cheese sandwich serve with soup and enjoy!.
The classic lunch of tomato soup with a grilled cheese sandwich gets an upgrade with roasted tomatoes and fresh herbs in the soup, and a warm grilled sandwich with two kinds of Reviews for: Photos of Roasted Tomato Soup and Grilled Cheese Sandwiches. Good News for Grilled Cheese and Tomato soup Fans in Cincinnati. Tomato Pesto Soup with Pizza Grilled Cheese Sandwiches. Pin the Tomato Basil Soup recipe for later. Disclosure: This post was commissioned by Cirio, however, as always, all opinions are truthful and I would never endorse a.