Cabbage Rolls Simmered in Tomato Soup. In a large skillet over medium heat, place the cabbage rolls and pour the remaining tomato soup over the top. Cover and bring to a boil. Great recipe for Cabbage Rolls Simmered in Tomato Soup.
Roll the meat tightly in the cabbage and secure with a toothpick so that it. Cabbage leaves are stuffed with ground beef, rice, then simmered in tomato soup. Works great in the oven or a slow cooker. You can have Cabbage Rolls Simmered in Tomato Soup using 12 ingredients and 11 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Cabbage Rolls Simmered in Tomato Soup
- It’s 10 of leaves Cabbage.
- You need 300 grams of Mixed ground beef and pork.
- Prepare 1/2 of Onion.
- It’s 1 of Egg.
- You need 100 ml of Panko.
- You need 1 dash of Salt and pepper.
- It’s 400 grams of ☆Canned crushed tomatoes.
- Prepare 400 ml of ☆Water.
- You need 1 1/2 tbsp of ☆Soup stock granules.
- It’s 4 tbsp of ☆Tomato ketchup.
- It’s 1 dash of ☆Salt and pepper.
- You need 1 pinch of of each Dried parsley.
Serve with pan juices and a drizzle of sour cream, or mix the pan juices with sour cream and ladle it over the cabbage rolls. Also, good with mashed potatoes and cucumber and sour cream salad. This Crock Pot Cabbage Roll Soup is a twist on traditional Cabbage Rolls, for a fraction of the work. With ground beef, cabbage, onion and vegetables; simmered in a rich tomato sauce in your slow cooker.
Cabbage Rolls Simmered in Tomato Soup instructions
- Peel off each cabbage leaf carefully, remove the stem, lightly boil, and let cool..
- Finely chop the onions, cover with plastic wrap, microwave for about a minute at 500w, and let cool..
- In a bowl, mix the ground meat, onions from Step 2, eggs, panko, and salt and pepper until it all sticks together..
- If the cabbage from Step 1 is large, use 1 leaf. If it is small or has holes, stack 2-3 leaves together..
- Add Step 3 on top of Step 4, and roll the meat filling tightly in the cabbage. Secure it with a toothpick to keep it from falling apart..
- In a pot, mix the ingredients marked with ☆, turn the heat to medium and add in the cabbage rolls, and remove the scum..
- Cover the pot with aluminum foil and boil for 30 minutes over low heat..
- Remove the toothpick and serve in bowls, garnish with dried parsley, and you are done ..
- These are cabbages rolls made with lots of broth. Add bacon to the leftover broth and boil, and eat as tomato soup for a nutritious and delicious treat!.
- I made pork and beans with the leftover broth . I added pork belly cut into small bits with large boiled beans, boiled it a bit, and was done..
- The recipe for a mushroom and white sauce cabbage roll version -..
Slow Cooker Cabbage Roll Soup I love my Lazy Cabbage Rolls recipe, which is a deconstructed version of the original. How to make cabbage roll soup. Stir in paprika, tomato paste, sugar and Worcestershire sauce. Add chopped cabbage, tomatoes, broth/stock, rice and bay leaf. Stir and bring to a boil.