Cheesy Vegetable Soup (Lactose intollerant friendly).
You can have Cheesy Vegetable Soup (Lactose intollerant friendly) using 16 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Cheesy Vegetable Soup (Lactose intollerant friendly)
- Prepare bunch of Broccoli Florets.
- You need bunch of Carrot chips.
- You need large of handful cauliflower.
- You need 1 packages of snow peas.
- It’s 1 packages of Sugar snap peas.
- You need 1 packages of Melissa's Extra Firm Tofu.
- Prepare 2 cup of Daiya Cheddar cheese shreds (vegan, lactose free).
- Prepare 2 tbsp of RealLemon Juice.
- You need 5 cup of Vegetable broth.
- You need 2 medium of Handful Spinach Leaves (Powdered).
- You need of Greek seasoning.
- You need of basil.
- You need of Parsley.
- It’s large of Handful soy flavor bacon bits.
- It’s 2 tbsp of EarthBalance vegan butter.
- It’s 2 of bags Uncle Bens Natural Whole Grain Boil in Bag Brown Rice.
Cheesy Vegetable Soup (Lactose intollerant friendly) step by step
- Prep. Tofu for use: Slice and press for 45 minutes (to drain water out).
- Cut up the broccoli florets, cauliflower, carrot chips, snow peas, and sugar snap peas into small pieces. Set Aside for now…
- In blender, blend Tofu with vegetable broth and RealLemon Juice. Set aside..
- In crockpot add the cut up vegetables (from step 2), blended tofu (from step 3), Greek Seasoning, basil, parsley, soy flavor bacon bits, earthbalance butter, dried spinach leaves (crush them to a powder first.), and Daiya cheddar cheese shreds..
- Cook in crockpot for 4 to 5 hours..
- Boil up rice. Remove from baggies and slowly stir into crockpot. Do this when soup is almost done..