Fajita Sunrise Soup. Red broth, seasoned with scallops, tilapia fish, shrimps, carrots and potatoes. Peter Morales recommends Fajitas Sunrise Restaurant Co Rp. Great atmosphere wonderful place to eat.
Make up a larger batch and store in an airtight container for future use. RECIPE – Rotisserie Chicken Fajitas Soup. This DIY Fajita Seasoning is incredibly simple, ready in no time and made from basic pantry ingredients that you can pronounce. You can have Fajita Sunrise Soup using 15 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Fajita Sunrise Soup
- You need 8 oz of Beef Chorizo.
- It’s 2 lb of Boneless Skinless Chicken Breasts.
- It’s 1 of Green Bell Pepper.
- You need 1 of Red Bell Pepper.
- Prepare 1 of Yellow Bell Pepper.
- You need 1 of White Onion.
- It’s 1 of Jalapeño.
- It’s 1/2 bunch of Cilantro Heads.
- It’s 1 tsp of salt.
- Prepare 1 tsp of white pepper.
- You need 1 tbsp of ground cumin.
- You need 1 tsp of paprika.
- It’s 16 oz of chicken broth.
- Prepare 8 oz of rotele pasta.
- Prepare 4 of cobs of corn.
Perfect for fajitas, tacos, soups and sauces! This DIY fajita seasoning recipe is great on fajita salad, slow cooker fajita meat or even stir frys and omelets. Real food ingredients and no MSG. The Best Mexican Chicken Fajitas Recipe- Cooking Chicken Fajitas My Way.
Fajita Sunrise Soup instructions
- Thinly slice bell peppers and onions..
- Grill corn until slightly browned. Let cool and then cut the corn from the cob and add to crockpot..
- Add all ingredients into crockpot. Filling with water until near full. I cut my jalapeño length wise so heat and juice will absorb into soup..
- Set to low cook for 8-12 hours..
- During last 45 minutes, remove jalapeños halves from soup. Add the noodles..
- When finished shut off heat. Using forks, pull the chicken into shreds and mix up soup. Plate and serve..
Homemade Chicken Noodle Soup Recipe – Laura Vitale – Laura in the Kitchen Episode. Make your own spice mix using storecupboard staples. Use in fajitas instead of a ready-made spice mix, or rub onto meats and vegetables for an extra dose of flavour in other meals. Replace meat with seitan, a wheat gluten-based meat alternative, to make vegetarian-friendly fajitas. Serve with taco sauce, sour cream, and guacamole.