Made Easy in a Pressure Cooker Meat Sauce.
You can cook Made Easy in a Pressure Cooker Meat Sauce using 14 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Made Easy in a Pressure Cooker Meat Sauce
- It’s 300 grams of Ground pork.
- You need 1 of Onion.
- You need 1/4 of Carrot.
- Prepare 1 of pack Your preferred mushrooms (I used enoki).
- It’s 3 tbsp of Sake.
- You need 1 can of Canned tomatoes (I used diced).
- Prepare 2 of cubes Soup stock granules.
- You need 2 of Bay leaves.
- You need 1 tsp of Salt.
- It’s 2 tbsp of Sugar.
- It’s 1 dash of Nutmeg (optional).
- It’s 3 tbsp of Ketchup.
- Prepare 2 tbsp of Japanese Worcestershire sauce.
- Prepare 1 of i minced piece Garlic.
Made Easy in a Pressure Cooker Meat Sauce step by step
- Place all of the ingredients into the pressure cooker and cook on high heat. Once it starts steaming reduce to low heat and pressure cook for 5 minutes..
- Once the time is up, stop the heat. When the lock button naturally unlocks, open the lid..
- Turn on the heat, and check the flavor. Adjust to your liking..
- Top over your boiled pasta and it's complete. You can top with cheese or mix it in, and that's also delicious..