Time-Saving Meat Sauce. How to Make the Best "Meat" Sauces for Carnivores and Vegetarians Alike. Our Recipe for Tagliatelle with Bolognese Sauce is Perfect for a Weeknight. A tomato sauce substitute comes handy in situations when you run out of tomato sauce in your kitchen.
This meaty tomato sauce for pasta is easy to prepare, with a lengthy simmer time helping deliver plenty of flavor. Much less time consuming than the sauce that I usually make. You saved Easy Meat Sauce to your Favorites. You can have Time-Saving Meat Sauce using 10 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Time-Saving Meat Sauce
- Prepare 200 grams of Ground meat.
- Prepare 1 of Onion.
- You need 1 of Carrot.
- Prepare 20 grams of Butter.
- You need 200 grams of Tomato purée.
- Prepare 4 tbsp of Ketchup.
- You need 1 tsp of Japanese Worcestershire-style sauce.
- It’s 2 tbsp of Red wine.
- You need 1 tsp of Consommé soup stock granules.
- It’s 1 of Salt, black pepper.
Eliminate the guesswork and get the results you want, every From pantry-friendly recipes to expert cooking advice, we've got the tools to help you create order, find your calm, and make the most of your time. Homemade mayo, tangy salsa, velvety caramel, and a myriad of other sauces and condiments to complete dinner or dessert. My dream Homemade Meat Sauce is hearty, thick and easy to make with simple ingredients. I feel like I finally perfected juicy, meaty and flavorful homemade meat sauce.
Time-Saving Meat Sauce instructions
- Mince the onion. Grate the carrot. Lightly salt and pepper the ground meat..
- Melt some butter in a frying pan, and cook the onions. Once they've wilted, add the carrots..
- Once the onions have become transparent add the ground meat and cook. Once the meat has cooked through, add the tomato, red wine, ketchup, sauce, and soup stock..
- Let it simmer for awhile. Once half of the moisture has cooked off, flavor the mixture with salt and pepper, and it's complete!.
- It's great with pasta and penne of course, but also delicious on top of rice! It can also be used as filling in pies and bread. There are many ways to use this..
Every cook should have meat sauce recipe in their back pocket. I substituted yellow and green bell peppers instead of carrots. I would recommend using more soup if a creamier sauce is desired. Fortunately, this easy meat sauce fits right into our busy schedules! Homemade spaghetti sauce is easy to make and it can be made well in advance.