Tomato Basil Noodle Soup. Rich and zesty tomato soup with cream, sherry, basil and garlic. This Homemade Tomato Basil Soup, however, tops my list. Made with simple ingredients like tomatoes, olive oil, garlic, onions, and basil, you know exactly what you're eating when you enjoy a big bowl of this delicious garden-fresh tomato soup.
A restaurant near my house makes the best Tomato Basil soup, so I was looking for a recipe to imitate theirs. This fresh and healthy Tomato & Basil Soup recipe is so flavoursome. It tastes great and is so easy to make! You can cook Tomato Basil Noodle Soup using 13 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Tomato Basil Noodle Soup
- Prepare 7-8 of chopped riped tomatoes.
- You need 1 of tejpatta/bay leaf.
- Prepare 1/4 th teaspoon of black pepper powder.
- You need 1 of Onion finely chopped.
- Prepare 1/2 of small beetroot/chukander.
- Prepare 1/2 inch of ginger.
- Prepare 1/2 teaspoon of olive oil.
- It’s 1 teaspoon of sugar.
- It’s 1/2 teaspoon of salt or to taste.
- Prepare 1/2 tablespoons of fresh cream(optional).
- You need 2 tablespoons of boiled noodles broken into pieces.
- Prepare 4 of basil leaves.
- Prepare 1 teaspoon of coriander leaves (optional).
View top rated Tomato basil noodle soup recipes with ratings and reviews. Gingered Shrimp And Noodle Soup, Italian Tomato/Basil Crostini, Chicken Noodle Soup with Dill, etc. This Easy Tomato Basil Soup is for those times when I am feeling virtuous and when I don't have much time. It is so incredibly easy to make and takes The flavours of this Tomato Basil Soup are fresh, vibrant and untainted.
Tomato Basil Noodle Soup step by step
- Combine the tomatoes with 2 cups of water, add the bayleaf, onion, beetroot, ginger and cook on a medium flame for 8 to 10 minutes, in a pressure cooker.
- Remove the bayleaf and discard it and allow the mixture to cool completely..
- Blend in a mixer to a smooth purée.Strain the purée and keep aside..
- Heat the olive in a kadhai, and Sauté the bolied noodles for a minute.
- Add the prepared tomato mixture, mix well and cook for 1 minute..
- Add the sugar, basil leaves, salt, pepper powder and fresh cream(optional), mix well and cook on a medium flame for 2 minutes and bring to a boil..
- Garnish with coriander leaves and serve hot.
The only ingredients are tomatoes, onion, garlic and basil (plus a little oil. How To Make Tomato Basil Soup. Prep: Start by prepping the onion and garlic. Secret Ingredient Tomato Basil Soup Recipe Enjoy a creamy tomato basil soup without the guilt!