Vegetables and chicken soup. This chicken vegetable soup is full of shredded chicken, vegetables and potatoes, all in a savory tomato broth. An easy and healthy dinner option that the whole family will love! Chicken Vegetable Soup: A Time-Tested Recipe for Wellness.
Things might get pretty simple sometimes but sometimes. This chicken soup is packed with Brussels sprouts, cauliflower, asparagus, and carrots. Every steamy, hearty bite will warm your bones and your belly. You can cook Vegetables and chicken soup using 9 ingredients and 3 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Vegetables and chicken soup
- You need 1 of red onion.
- Prepare 2 of small potatoes.
- It’s 6-7 of small zucchini.
- It’s 1/4 of k frozen broccoli.
- Prepare 2 of small carrots.
- It’s 3 of thin fillets chicken.
- You need 1-2 tsp of minced garlic.
- It’s of Salt, pepper, spices -.
- You need 1.2 L of hot water.
Everyone should have a slow cooker chicken vegetable soup recipe in their recipe arsenal. A great recipe for chicken vegetable soup definitely fuels and heals the soul. But if you want a batch that can last a few days but is quick, easy and super delicious, then consider making it in a slow cooker. The traditional reason for making chicken soup is as comfort food when you're sick, and this recipe definitely lives up to its nickname as "Jewish penicillin." First of all, it's packed with vegetables, and they're so soft and tender from cooking the soup that they're easy to get down even on an upset.
Vegetables and chicken soup instructions
- Without adding any oils, butter. Stir on medium heat, chopped chicken, chopped onion, garlic with black pepper, cumin, salt, cinnamon, bay leaves, 1/8 tsp chili powder (tiny pinch).
- After a few minutes of sautéing add chopped potatoes and carrots, let cook covered for about 8-10 minutes on low heat. Stirring..
- Add hot water and broccoli and zucchini, let boil on low heat for another 10-15 minutes or until the water and vegetables have combined into a colourful broth..
When I say that I've been on a month long eating bender I'm not exaggerating. I literally ate my way through Yep, chicken and veggies, fish and veggies – on repeat. But somehow they got sick of it (go figure) and so this soup which is still healthy came about. This Chicken Vegetable Soup is ultra-comforting and packed with healthy vegetables. The flavor reminds me of Chicken Noodle Soup, just without the white pasta!