Andreia's carrot cream soup. Simmered carrots, potato, and curry are pureed with cream for a warm and tasty soup everyone in the family will enjoy. Watch how to make the best carrot soup in this short recipe video! It's lusciously creamy (yet cream-less) and full of caramelized roasted carrot flavor.
Healthy for you, yet delicious to eat!! Though this creamy carrot soup does have a wee bit more in it than just carrots, onion and garlic, they are mostly pantry essentials with the "other" It tricks my simple mind into thinking there's more cream in it than there actually is! Also – don't forget Soup Dunkers. You can have Andreia's carrot cream soup using 11 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Andreia's carrot cream soup
- It’s 3 tsp of olive oil.
- It’s 6 clove of garlic.
- Prepare 1 of big onion.
- Prepare 1 of leeks.
- You need 1 small of cabage.
- You need 3 of big potatoes.
- You need 60 ml of melted butter.
- Prepare 100 ml of cream.
- Prepare 1 stick of knorr chicken or veggie's stock.
- It’s 1 pinch of salt.
- Prepare 1 liter of water.
Always an essential part of a. Carrot soup PLUS peanut butter, chili garlic sauce and basil. LIT'rally like drinking peanut sauce through a straw but with Full-fat coconut milk or coconut cream. Brown sugar or agave nectar (sub honey if not vegan).
Andreia's carrot cream soup step by step
- start off by peeling and chopping everything thin.
- put a pot on fire with the olive oil… add the garlic , onion , leeks and melted butter. very important : always stirring it up so it gree's its juices.
- let cook nicelly before adding up the veggie's left. and then : add the veggie's missing… remember to stir it up often.
- let it cook and free its juices again.
- add the water and wait it finishes coocking..
This Carrot Soup is so full of flavor it may very well become your new favorite soup! Made your Carrot Cream Soup it was absolutely delicious. Receiving lots of "wow" comments.from my guests and husband. Andrew Zimmern's carrot soup is wonderfully creamy, but also fresh-tasting and spicy from lots of ginger and lime. On the home front, I love taking that inspiration and creating dishes like this one. —Andrew Zimmern Slideshow: Warming Soups.