Chicken and egg soup. Cook the chicken: Put the chicken into a large pot and cover it with water. Good-quality chicken or vegetable stock: Either will do. Cornstarch: To thicken the broth a bit.
Try our version of egg drop soup, the traditional Asian dish of beaten eggs in hot chicken broth. Combine chicken and chicken broth in a large, heavy pot over medium-high heat; bring to a boil. Reduce heat, cover partially, and simmer until chicken is no longer pink at the bone and the juices run clear, about Reviews for: Photos of Chicken Noodle Soup with Egg Noodles. You can cook Chicken and egg soup using 11 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Chicken and egg soup
- You need 4 cups of chicken broth.
- Prepare 1 cup of boiled shredded chicken.
- You need 2 of boiled eggs.
- You need 2 tbsp of white vinegar.
- You need 2 tbsp of soya sauce.
- It’s 2 tbsp of chilli sauce.
- You need 1 tbsp of worcestershire sauce.
- You need to taste of Salt.
- It’s 1 tsp of black pepper.
- Prepare 1/2 tsp of white pepper.
- It’s 1-2 tbsp of cornflour/ cornstarch.
For years, I've told you how Eddie doesn't really consider soup a meal. Allow to set for a couple of seconds before breaking up with a spoon. When we mention Greek egg and lemon soup, it turns heads. We have met so many cooks who long to make this luxurious soup (often found in Greek Almost every culture has a homey version of chicken soup to comfort the sick or the soul weary, or to stave off the chill of cold weather, but the.
Chicken and egg soup instructions
- Take all the ingredients at one place..
- Put stock in a pan & let it boil. Then add boiled shredded chicken..
- Now add black &white pepper & salt..
- Add vinegar, soya sauce & chilli sauce..
- Add worcestershire sauce. Dissolve cornflour with 2 tbsp cold water..
- Pour cornflour & stir the soup continuously. Meanwhile add boiled eggs & mix well..
- Chicken & egg soup is ready to serve..
Egg drop soup (Chinese: 蛋花湯; pinyin: Dànhuātāng) is a Chinese soup of wispy beaten eggs in boiled chicken broth. Condiments such as black or white pepper, and finely chopped scallions and tofu are optional, but commonly added to the soup. Remove the soup from the heat. Whisk the juice of the remaining lemon with the whole eggs and yolks in a medium bowl until frothy. Stir in the shredded chicken, spinach and dill, and season with salt and pepper.