Simple healthy Broccoli Soup.
You can cook Simple healthy Broccoli Soup using 8 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Simple healthy Broccoli Soup
- It’s of broccoli (2.5lb-ish).
- It’s of medium onion.
- It’s of garlic.
- It’s of chicken stock.
- Prepare of skim milk.
- Prepare of cayenne pepper.
- It’s of Sliced bread toasted.
- Prepare of Cheese for melting on bread.
Simple healthy Broccoli Soup instructions
- Cut broccoli stems into half inch pieces. Chop onion and garlic. Add all to pot with olive oil on med-low heat for fifteen minutes.
- Add chicken stock and boil. Add broccoli florets. Bring to a simmer with top off till soft.
- Bring to low heat. Use a hand held mixer to blend soup.
- Add one cup of milk and stir in cayenne pepper..
- Add toasted bread with melted cheese. Enjoy!.