Tomato carrot and beetroot soup. Tomato, carrot & beetroot soup is a light and healthy soup and its easy to make. This recipe uses no cornflour or heavy cream, relying on the goodness of. Very recently after tasting tomato soup at different places I realized that my mom's soup has a unique flavor and and a bright beautiful color without any additives.
Add just enough water to cover the veggies. Learn to make Creamy Carrot Beet Tomato Soup Recipe Beetroot Carrot Tomato Soup The weekend is almost here and it demands a cozy soup. You can have Tomato carrot and beetroot soup using 13 ingredients and 2 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Tomato carrot and beetroot soup
- Prepare 4-6 of tomatoes.
- It’s 1/2 half of carrot.
- It’s 1/2 of beetroot.
- Prepare 1 tsp of Fresh Coriander.
- It’s to taste of Salt to taste.
- You need 1/2 tsp of Black pepper.
- Prepare 1/2 of Lemon juice.
- It’s 1 tsp of Butter.
- It’s 3 of Long/cloves.
- It’s 1 of cinnamon stick.
- Prepare 4-6 of Black peppers.
- You need 1 of Tej patta.
- Prepare 1 tsp of Cornflour.
This soup is a mash-up of carrot, tomato, and beet. And the marriage of these beautiful ingredients. Tomato & Beetroot Soup is a comforting and easy dish to make on cold rainy days. This recipe uses no cornflour or heavy cream, relying on the goodness of vegetables alone to provide all the goodness, flavour and body to the soup.
Tomato carrot and beetroot soup instructions
- In a presure cooker tomatoes,carrot beetroot and coriander boil with water. For 3 whistles now of the gas cool it then blend it in a hand blender then make puree with the help of stainer in a pan heat the gas and put pan on the gas add butter or ghee add 3 cloves cinnamon stick jeera black pepper stir it and then pure soup in a pan add salt to taste sugar optional black pepper powder, 1tbsp corn flour dissolve in half cup water then add into soup stir it well soup is ready to serve..
- Transfer to a bowl and garnish with Coriander and cream.
This is ideal for this season when the sniffles attack and you crave. This tomato soup recipe is also very flavourful in its own way. Adding a little beetroot is the tip to get nice bright red (I learnt this tip from Anjaraipetti I made some variations to the soup by substituting half of the tomato with carrots (referred to your carrot soup recipe) and left out beetroot, bay leaf. Soup appears in most cuisines and for good reason – it's full of goodness, inexpensive, versatile and filling. Whether they're chunky or smooth, crystal clear or dark and rich, they're always comforting.