Vegan creamy parsnip soup (no potatoes). A super creamy parsnip soup that is vegan and gluten-free. This soup does require a bit of prep work since you first have to dice up the parsnips and sweet potatoes and then roast them, but trust me every bit of effort is worth it for this ever so slightly sweet, fragrant and spicy soup. That's exactly what this soup is.
Whether or not you like parsnips, you will love this, rich, luscious soup! All of that rich and creamy deliciousness is vegan. Even if you're a person who thinks they might not care for parsnips — this soup will. You can have Vegan creamy parsnip soup (no potatoes) using 10 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Vegan creamy parsnip soup (no potatoes)
- It’s of carrots.
- You need of parsnips.
- Prepare of sweet potatoes.
- Prepare of small cauliflower.
- Prepare of cumin.
- Prepare of coriander.
- It’s of stock cube.
- It’s of onions.
- You need of water.
- It’s of garlic.
Inspired by a can of curry parsnip soup in my grocery store that's full of dairy, I wanted to make a version that was fresh and vegan! The Best Vegan Parsnip Recipes on Yummly Pour the soup into a blender, filling the pitcher no more than halfway full. Hold down the lid of the blender with a folded View image.
Vegan creamy parsnip soup (no potatoes) step by step
- Cube the vegetables and mix with vegetable oil, cumin and coriander..
- Roast for 45 minutes.
- Sauté the onions and garlic. Add the roast vegetables and sauté for 5 minutes.
- Use a little of the water to deglaze the bottom of the pan. Then add 2 litres and stock cube and blend with a hand blender. Use the remaining 0.5 litres to create the consistency you enjoy.
- Leave on the hob on a low heat for 30 minutes. Leave to cool. Reheat to serve. Yum!.
Creamy Roasted Parsnip Soup. this link is to an external site that may or may not meet accessibility guidelines. Parsnips may look like overgrown mutated white carrots, but they have a fabulously sweet and nutty flavor that's all their own and makes a lovely soup. In this recipe, parsnips are used to make a simple but satisfying creamy soup perfect for a chilly night. Serve it as a humble supper all on its own. Slightly sweet with a hint of spice, this velvety soup highlights the delicate flavor of parsnips.