A Nice Tomato and Vegetable Egg Soup.
You can have A Nice Tomato and Vegetable Egg Soup using 15 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of A Nice Tomato and Vegetable Egg Soup
- You need 800 ml of Chicken broth.
- Prepare 8 of Cherry tomatoes (hulled).
- You need 100 grams of Bean sprouts.
- It’s 1/3 of Carrots (shredded).
- You need 1 clove of Garlic (remove the sprout).
- It’s 1 piece of Ginger (peeled).
- You need 1 of Takanotsume.
- You need 2 of Beaten eggs.
- You need of [Seasonings].
- Prepare 1 tbsp of Usukuchi soy sauce (or soy sauce).
- It’s 1 tbsp of Mirin.
- You need 1 of Salt (adjust as needed).
- It’s of [To finish].
- It’s 1 tbsp of Katakuriko slurry.
- You need 1 pinch of Black pepper.
A Nice Tomato and Vegetable Egg Soup step by step
- Boil the chicken broth from. Add the garlic, ginger, and takanotsume and bring to boil. https://cookpad.com/us/recipes/146423-simple-tender-boiled-chicken-breast-meat.
- When it comes to boil, cover with lid and cook for 10 minutes on low heat. Add the seasonings and adjust the taste. Then add the tomatoes, bean sprouts, and carrots as well..
- Once you reboil on high heat, cover with lid again and cook for 2 minutes on low heat. Turn off the heat and add the katakuriko slurry. Mix quickly and reheat over low again..
- Add beaten eggs and mix in a circular motion using chopsticks. Cover with a lid and cook for a minute in residual heat..
- Serve it onto a bowl, sprinkle on black pepper and you're finished..