Bacon Cheeseburger Soup. Easy Low Carb Bacon Cheeseburger Soup Recipe – This low carb bacon cheeseburger soup recipe is like comfort in a bowl. Bacon cheeseburger soup has all the flavors of my favorite burger but it's perfect for chilly nights and so I'm all about a big juicy burger and this keto cheeseburger soup totally delivers on all those. This bacon cheeseburger soup has quickly become a favorite in my house.
Keto Bacon Cheeseburger Soup. this link is to an external site that may or may not meet accessibility guidelines. This bacon cheeseburger soup is dairy free, but has all of the flavors of a bacon cheeseburger! There are few things that are as comforting and delicious as a. You can cook Bacon Cheeseburger Soup using 14 ingredients and 3 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Bacon Cheeseburger Soup
- Prepare 4 of strips of bacon (I used turkey bacon).
- You need 1 lb of ground beef.
- You need 1 cup of finely chopped onion (about 1 medium onion).
- It’s 3 clove of garlic, finely chopped.
- Prepare 2 tbsp of Worcestershire sauce.
- You need 4 cup of chicken broth.
- Prepare 1/4 cup of all-purpose flour.
- It’s 1 1/2 cup of milk.
- It’s 2 cup of grated cheddar cheese.
- It’s 2 tbsp of yellow mustard.
- Prepare 3 tbsp of ketchup.
- Prepare 1 of Salt and pepper to taste.
- It’s 2 of hamburger buns.
- You need 1 of Butter for the buns.
Easy Bacon Cheeseburger Soup Recipe Instructions: Start by cooking your bacon. Once the bacon is done, remove it from the frying pan and start to cook the hamburger meat in the bacon grease left. Learn how to make keto cheeseburger soup in just. Cheeseburger Soup – All the flavors of a cheeseburger in a creamy, comforting soup, topped with crisp bacon and homemade hamburger bun croutons!
Bacon Cheeseburger Soup instructions
- Cook the bacon in a 5-quart Dutch oven until crispy, remove to paper towels to drain. Add the ground beef to the pot with the bacon grease and cook until beginning to brown, breaking the meat into small pieces. Add the chopped onion and garlic and cook until the onions are soft and the meat is cooked through. Drain the fat from the pot, then return it to the heat. Stir in the Worcestershire sauce, then add the chicken broth and bring to the boil. Reduce the heat to simmer..
- Meanwhile, in a small bowl, whisk together the milk and the flour until smooth. While the soup is simmering, stir in the flour and milk and stir and simmer until the soup is slightly thickened. Add the grated cheese a handful at a time, stirring to melt after each addition. When all the cheese is incorporated, stir in the mustard and the ketchup and add salt and pepper to taste. Crumble the cooked bacon and stir into the soup. Cover and simmer the soup for 10 minutes..
- While the soup is simmering, spread each side of the hamburger buns with butter, cut into thin strips and toast in a toaster oven or under the broiler until lightly toasty. Serve the soup immediately, accompanied by the bun croutons. If you'd like, you could top with extra crumbled bacon, pickle relish, more grated cheese-anything you like on your cheeseburger!.
Cheeseburger Soup is loaded with all our favorite burger fixings and flavors in a bowl! This post may contain affiliate links which won't change your price. Hearty BACON CHEESEBURGER SOUP checks all those boxes and more. I love its creamy texture and full of flavor ingredients. Pile on the extras like fresh parsley, shredded cheese, bacon and.