Green Bean and Broccoli Casserole.
You can have Green Bean and Broccoli Casserole using 8 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Green Bean and Broccoli Casserole
- It’s 10 3/4 oz of Cream of Mushroom Soup.
- Prepare 3/4 cup of Milk.
- Prepare 1/4 tsp of Pepper.
- You need 9 oz of Green Beans.
- You need 1 1/3 cup of Cheddar French Fried Onions.
- Prepare 1/4 cup of Bacon (chopped).
- Prepare 9 oz of Broccoli.
- It’s 1/2 cup of Cheese (shredded).
Green Bean and Broccoli Casserole instructions
- Preheat oven to 350°F.
- Mix cream of mushroom soup, milk and pepper in a 1 1/2 quart baking dish.
- Stir in grean beans, broccoli, bacon, 1/4 cup cheese, and 2/3 cup french fried onions.
- Bake for 30min. or until hot.
- Top with remaining 2/3 cup french fried onions and 1/4 cup cheese, and bake additional 5min. or until onions are golden.