Enchilada Bake from Heaven.
You can cook Enchilada Bake from Heaven using 8 ingredients and 9 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Enchilada Bake from Heaven
- Prepare 2 lb of lean ground beef.
- Prepare 2 can of cream of chicken soup.
- Prepare 2 cup of 1 1/2 inch cubed velveeta cheese.
- Prepare 12 of corn tortillas (6 inch).
- You need 1 can of ROTEL diced tomatos & Green chilis ( undrained).
- You need 1 can of 28 oz. diced tomatos.
- It’s 4 of green onions (chopped).
- It’s 1 cup of chedder jack (grated).
Enchilada Bake from Heaven instructions
- heat oven to 350°F..
- brown the ground beef and drain it from all the grease..
- while meat is cooking get a large mixing bowl and cut your velveeta if you haven't already..
- Add the chicken soup, velveeta, rotel, diced tomatoes, and when the meat is done add that to your mixing bowl as well and mix it all in really well..
- Then take you 9×13 baking dish and start layering..
- 2 cups of your mix then tortillas..
- once your third layer of mix spread your chedder Jack cheese evenly on top a long with your chopped green onions..
- bake for 20-25 minutes with tin foil on top and 10-15 more minutes without the tin foil..
- Let it cool and then enjoy….