Spicy Meatball & Bean Soup.
You can cook Spicy Meatball & Bean Soup using 9 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Spicy Meatball & Bean Soup
- Prepare 1 lb of Ground Hot Italian Sausage.
- You need 1/2 large of Vidalia Onion.
- It’s 2 can of Kidney Beans (16oz).
- You need 1/4 tsp of Salt.
- It’s 1/4 tsp of Ground Black Pepper.
- It’s 1 cup of Water.
- You need 2 cup of Beef Broth.
- You need 1/2 tbsp of Dried Basil.
- It’s 1/4 cup of Light Sour Cream.
Spicy Meatball & Bean Soup step by step
- Roll Italian sausage into 8 golf ball-sized meatballs. Sear in pot over medium heat, turning once to brown both sides. Set aside when finished..
- Roughly chop onion and add to pot/residual fat that meatballs were cooked in, along with salt and pepper. Cook over medium heat until soft..
- When onions are finished, add kidney beans, seared meatballs, beef broth, water, and basil. Bring to a boil, then cover and cook over low heat for at least 15 minutes or until meatballs are cooked through..
- When meatballs have cooked through, stir in sour cream and serve..