Avocado & Broccoli Soup. Persēa americāna), — вечнозелёное плодовое растение; вид рода Персея (Persea) семейства Лавровые (Lauraceae), типовой вид рода. Wien M., Haddad E., Sabate′ J. This fruit is prized for its high nutrient value and is added to various dishes due to its good flavor and.
I have the common Hass variety. As soon as its skin darkens, apply gentle pressure to the stem's end area. WebMD presents the basics about avocados — from calorie and nutrient content to storage and preparation advice. You can cook Avocado & Broccoli Soup using 14 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Avocado & Broccoli Soup
- It’s 1 of avocado, chopped.
- It’s 1 cup of broccoli florets.
- You need 1 tbsp. of olive oil.
- It’s 1 tsp. of butter.
- It’s 2 of onions, chopped.
- It’s 1 tsp. of ginger, chopped.
- It’s 1 tsp. of garlic, chopped.
- It’s 2 sprigs of rosemary.
- Prepare 2 1/2 cups of stock.
- Prepare to taste of salt.
- Prepare 1/2 tsp. of pepper powder or to taste.
- You need 1/4 tsp. of garam masala powder.
- Prepare 1 tbsp. of lime juice or to taste.
- You need of rosemary, chili flakes & pomegranate to garnish(opt).
Celebrating the taste, health benefits and versatility of avocados with recipes, information, culture and fun. Avocados are a stone fruit with a creamy texture that grow in warm climates. Their potential health benefits include improving digestion, decreasing risk of depression, and protection against cancer. Free for commercial use No attribution required High quality images.
Avocado & Broccoli Soup instructions
- Heat oil and butter in a pan and saute the onion, ginger and garlic till light brown..
- Add the avocado, broccoli, salt, pepper powder, garam masala and rosemary. Mix well and add the stock..
- Pressure cook for 2-3 whistles. When cool, blend it. Heat through and add the lime juice..
- Give it a mix and serve, garnished with rosemary, red chili flakes and pomegranate pearls..
Avo toast is just the start. Avocados are called a superfood for good reason: they're like the comic book heros of fruits! Avocados contribute unsaturated "good" fats, and good fats can help the body. Avocado embryos at early developmental stages fail to germinate, probably due to incomplete histodifferentiation and the absence of storage products. We rank the benefit-rich avocado as one of the top five healthiest foods.