cheesy hash brown potato casserole. Cheesy and delicious, this hash brown casserole has a crunchy topping. My guests loved the recipe but I did not. The potatoes seemed to be too hard I used the little chunks of hash brown potatoes and maybe I should have used the shredded potatoes.
Cheesy Potato CasseroleSpaceships and Laser Beams. Drop shredded potatoes into a large bowl of ice water to remove surface starch. Add butter, cheese, eggs, chives, garlic salt, oregano, and pepper in with the shredded potatoes. You can have cheesy hash brown potato casserole using 10 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of cheesy hash brown potato casserole
- Prepare 2 cup of sour cream.
- Prepare 1/2 tsp of salt.
- You need 1/4 tsp of black pepper.
- You need 2 cup of shredded cheddar cheese.
- It’s 1/3 cup of chopped green onions.
- Prepare 1 packages of orelda country style hash browns, 6 cups thawed.
- Prepare 3 of bacon slices, chopped and fried.
- It’s 1/2 can of cream of chicken soup.
- You need 1/2 cup of butter, melted.
- It’s 2 cup of townhouses crackers, crashed.
Take a handful of the mixture and pack it on a baking sheet into desired hash. Categories: Cheesy Potatoes Potato Potato Casserole Vegetable Casserole Casserole Breakfast Casserole Breakfast Chile Peppers Side Dish Brunch. Cheesy hash browns, cheesy potato casserole, hash brown casserole…the names are endless! Tips for Making Cheesy Hashbrown Potato Do you thaw hash browns for casserole?
cheesy hash brown potato casserole step by step
- preheat oven at 350 and cook on 350, in a9 inch pie plate.
- in a large bowl, mix together salt, pepper, creamy chicken ,sour cream cheese and hash brown potatoes, .mix well put in pie plate. top with chopped cooked bacon on top before, cracker crust..
- in a medium bow, mixed together lightly the butter and crackers, sprinkle on top, add the mixture in your pie plate that is your topping.
- bake for 45 to 55 minutes..
- I allow to set for 5 minutes before serving.
- garnish with green onions if desired..
Yes, the hash browns should be thawed. If I'm making this casserole for breakfast I take them out the night. I used Simply Potatoes pre-shredded hash browns so this potato casserole is super easy to make. You could also shred your own potatoes if you prefer. If you're looking for a great addition to your Easter meal, give this Pressure Cooker Cheesy Hash Brown Casserole a try.