Chicken Fajita soup.
You can cook Chicken Fajita soup using 10 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Chicken Fajita soup
- Prepare 2 cups of chicken broth.
- You need 2 cups of water.
- Prepare 2 cups of cooked chicken breast.
- You need 1 of green or red peppers cut in small pieces.
- It’s 2 oz of cream cheese.
- You need 1/2 cup of Salsa.
- You need 1 1/2 cup of shredded cheese taco flavored.
- It’s pinch of crushed red peppers.
- Prepare pinch of chili powder.
- You need 1/2 cup of tomatoes chopped.
Chicken Fajita soup instructions
- Put all ingredients in a pot except both cheeses and heat til peppers and tomatoes are soft..
- Next add in cream cheese and stir to mix with soup..
- Last add in the shredded cheese. I used taco flavored cheese but u can add any that you like. Stir to make sure cheese doesn't stick to bottom of pot. Simmer 5 minutes..
- You can garish with extra cheese or with chips and serve hot..