Loaded Baked Potato Soup.
You can cook Loaded Baked Potato Soup using 9 ingredients and 12 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Loaded Baked Potato Soup
- You need 5 medium of potatoes.
- You need 3 cup of milk.
- It’s 8 of strips of cooked bacon.
- Prepare 1 pints of heavy cream.
- It’s 1 of sour cream.
- It’s 1 of green onions.
- It’s 1 stick of real butter.
- Prepare 1/4 of flour.
- It’s 2 cup of shredded cheddar cheese.
Loaded Baked Potato Soup instructions
- place potatoes in a 425º oven bake until tender.
- In a medium stock pot melt butter on low. ***no color on butter, if it burns start over**.
- add flour to make a roux. **again don't let the roux get any color, this will turn the soup dark**.
- add milk and wisk to make sure smooth…
- once smooth add heavy cream.
- let simmer on low for about 2 mins to thicken a little.
- add the pulp from the baked potatoes and use the back of a spoon to mash, leaving some potatoe lumps.
- add cheese and crumbled cooked bacon. stir until melted.
- add salt to taste…
- serve soup in bowl and top with chopped green onion, crumbled bacon and shredded cheese.