Salmon "Soup". This Finnish Salmon Soup, known as Lohikeitto in the homeland, is to die for. Maybe that's the reason why one of the region specialties is the hearty and creamy salmon soup called Lohikeitto. In this episode of The Sam Livecast show, I'm on location in beautiful Finland.
See more ideas about Cooking recipes, Seafood recipes, Recipes. This is a creamy salmon soup recipe that is easy and quick to make. Fork-tender salmon cooked with This is my version of this Nordic salmon soup recipe. You can cook Salmon "Soup" using 12 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Salmon "Soup"
- It’s 1 kg of salmon (head, tail – included).
- Prepare 1 of carrot.
- Prepare 1 of parsnip.
- It’s 1 of red bell pepper.
- You need 1 of green bell pepper.
- You need 2 of onions.
- It’s 3 of celery sticks.
- You need 1 bunch of parsley.
- You need 1 bunch of lovage.
- Prepare 1 of lemon.
- It’s 1 tin of mackerel fillets in tomato sauce.
- It’s of Salt and pepper.
This soup is similar to salmon chowder. This creamy salmon soup recipe with milk, butter, onion, and parsley is a great option for cold This simple salmon soup is made with canned salmon and a little onion, giving you a lot of flavor for very. Salmon Soup is a dish served in Café Salmonella. This Virulently Fishy Dinner contains salmon, salmon, and salmon, with a hint of salmon.
Salmon "Soup" step by step
- Chop all vegetables finely and add them in a pan with 2 liters of water.
- When all vegetables are half way cooked add the salmon and cook for another 10 min.
- Add the mackerel tin with the tomato sauce including.
- Squeeze the lemon juice and season with salt and pepper.
- Add parsley and lovage for garnish.
According to the review in The Daily Punctilio, "Nothing says 'fine dining' like Salmonella!". Finnish Salmon Soup (Финская уха) or Lohikeitto, is delicious and creamy Salmon soup, popular across Scandinavia and Northwestern Russia. Usually made Salmon heads and bones for the broth. The Finnish salmon soup (lohikeitto, in Finnish) is the perfect soup. It's like the little black dress of Finnish cuisine.