Black Bean, Eggs and Rice Dinner.
You can have Black Bean, Eggs and Rice Dinner using 22 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Black Bean, Eggs and Rice Dinner
- You need of Rice.
- Prepare 1 cup of water.
- You need 1 cup of Minute Rice.
- Prepare dash of salt.
- You need 1 tsp of butter.
- It’s 1/2 tsp of dried parsley.
- You need pinch of cayenne pepper powder.
- Prepare 1/2 tsp of concentrated lemon juice.
- Prepare of Eggs.
- It’s 4 of eggs.
- You need 2 tbsp of milk.
- You need dash of cayenne pepper powder.
- Prepare of Complete dish.
- It’s 1 tbsp of olive oil.
- Prepare 1 of red bell pepper.
- It’s 1 small of onion, chopped.
- Prepare 1 clove of garlic.
- You need 1 can of black beans.
- Prepare 1 can of tomato soup.
- Prepare 1/4 cup of original bbq sauce.
- It’s 1 tsp of dried basil.
- Prepare 1 tsp of dried parsley.
Black Bean, Eggs and Rice Dinner step by step
- Add water, dash of salt, and butter to a small pot and bring to a rolling boil. Turn burner off, add rice, cover and let sit until water is absorbed..
- Once water is absorbed, add parsley, cayenne pepper, and lemon juice then fluff with fork. Set aside..
- Dice red bell pepper, and onion. Mince garlic. If you don't have a mincer, finely chop the garlic..
- Drain and rinse can of black beans and set aside..
- Carefully crack 4 eggs into a medium sized bowl. Add milk, and cayenne pepper then whisk until thoroughly mixed. Set aside..
- In large frying pan or sauce pan, heat the olive oil on medium to medium low heat. Once heated, add peppers and onion and cook until the onions are translucent, about 5 minutes. Add garlic and cook for another 30 seconds before adding the eggs..
- Let the eggs sit until they start to set a little and then stir. Repeat until the eggs are cooked. Add cooked rice, rinsed black beans, can of tomato soup, BBQ sauce, basil, and parsley. Stir until well mixed. Cook for roughly 10 minutes to allow ingredients to mix and heat. Serve alone or on toast..