Creamy macaroni and cheese. Today I am making an extra creamy cheesy mac n cheese. This can be baked or just served right out of the pot to keep it extra creamy. Macaroni and cheese is perfect supper food.
But most people are delighted by any homemade macaroni and cheese. It is light years ahead of the boxed versions. This creamy version has one powerful advantage for the cook: There's no need to preboil the pasta. You can cook Creamy macaroni and cheese using 6 ingredients and 3 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Creamy macaroni and cheese
- You need 1 box of pasta, your choice.
- Prepare 4 tbsp of butter.
- You need 1 can of cheddar cheese soup (10 3/4 oz).
- It’s 1 can of evaporated milk (10 oz).
- Prepare 2 cup of grated cheddar cheese.
- Prepare 1 of salt and pepper to taste.
Creamy Mac and Cheese Recipe with just six main ingredients. Keep this as a quick stovetop macaroni How to Make the Creamiest Macaroni and Cheese. You're only looking at six ingredients (plus salt and pepper). This is a video about how to make Creamy Baked Macaroni & Cheese.
Creamy macaroni and cheese instructions
- Assuming you know how to make the noodles, cook and drain and put them back in the pot. Add butter, cheese soup, and half the can of evaporated milk. Stir until combined..
- Add 1 cup of cheese to start with, add more until desired cheesiness.Keep the burner on low to help melt things together. If it gets too thick, add some reserve evaporated milk to thin down..
- Add salt and pepper to taste. Enjoy..
Add in all of the extra-sharp cheddar cheese; stir until smooth. A recipe for Creamy Macaroni and Cheese has been a long time coming. Over the years, I have made many many batches, but none as good as this batch right here! All the recipes I've tried in the past resulted in a dry and curdly looking batch, no matter what trick I tried. The ultimate, creamiest baked mac and cheese ever!