Pepper soup. African pepper soup is a hearty African soup made with Goat meat cutlets or chunks, pepper soup spice and other beautiful condiments. If you are looking for an authentic African Goat meat pepper. Peppersoup is a soup from parts of West Africa, notably Nigeria that is prepared using various meats, chili peppers and calabash nutmeg as primary ingredients.
Raw and realistic cook with me A must try for cold remedy! The Nigerian Pepper soup is a popular Nigerian soup recipe. You can cook Pepper soup using 9 ingredients and 3 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Pepper soup
- Prepare of Chicken parts.
- It’s of Garlic.
- It’s of Ginger.
- Prepare of Scotch bonnet.
- It’s of Onions.
- You need of Seasoning.
- Prepare of Spices.
- It’s of Small amount of water.
- It’s of Arish potato.
It is such a versatile recipe as it can be Yes, the Pepper Soup ingredient which gives this recipe its unique aroma and taste, is truly the. African pepper soup is a delightfully ,intensely flavored soup that is served throughout West Africa, especially in Nigeria, Cameroon and other neighboring African countries. I love soup weather and the convenience of making a big pot of soup that can be How To Make Stuffed Pepper Soup. This is the kind of comforting soup that will fill you up and.
Pepper soup step by step
- Wash your chicken parts,peal your potato and cut into cubes then grate your scotch bonnet with onions and garlic and ginger.
- Set fire and put a pot on…add your chicken part,potato and your grated ingrediants then add small water then seasoning then your spice… close for and allow it to cook for atleast 10-15 minutes.
- Serve nd enjoy.
This easy soup tastes just like stuffed peppers. With ground beef, rice, and plenty of green bell An easy soup that tastes like stuffed peppers. A full meal in one bowl and is great with warm bread and. Stuffed Pepper Soup will be a weeknight staple. It has everything you like about a classic stuffed pepper—ground beef, rice, tomatoes, and CHEESE.