Potato Soup. Learn how to make potato soup with the BEST Potato Soup recipe! It's quick and easy to make, nice and creamy (with zero heavy cream), and always so delicious. One of my go-to soup recipes and a reader favorite!
Allrecipes has dozens of easy potato soup recipes, including loaded potato soup and potato leek soup, with hundreds of reviews and photos. Potato Soup Recipes : Brown Potatoes & Carrots for Rich Potato Soup. Potato Soup Recipes : Sautee Thin Slices of Garlic to Later Add to Garlic & Sweet Potato Soup. You can cook Potato Soup using 12 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Potato Soup
- You need 4 tbsp of Butter.
- It’s 4 cup of Chicken Broth.
- You need 4 cup of Milk.
- You need 1 cup of Onion, chopped.
- It’s 1 1/2 cup of Shredded Cheddar Cheese.
- Prepare 1 tbsp of Worcestershire Sauce.
- It’s 1 cup of Cooked Bacon, chopped fine.
- Prepare 1 tsp of Salt.
- You need 1/2 tsp of Pepper.
- Prepare 8 of Potatoes, peeled and diced.
- Prepare 1/2 cup of Flour.
- It’s 1/2 of Chives.
Potato soup is one of the great cold-weather comforts. Potato soup is the coziest kind of soup. Potato soup is a hearty soup that is perfect for a cold winter's day or whenever you have a craving for a rich, potato-based dish. Potato soup is the perfect heart-warming bowlful to come home to on colder days.
Potato Soup step by step
- Melt butter in a large sauce pan over medium heat..
- Add onion and cook until tender..
- Add flour and stir until blended. Gradually stir in broth..
- Heat until slightly thickened. Add milk and potatoes..
- Cook over low heat for 15 minutes, or until potatoes are tender..
- Stir in cheese and seasonings. Top with chives and bacon..
Try our best versions of the essential winter soup, made on the stovetop, in an Instant Pot, and more. Potato leek soup is simple to make, but first you have to deal with the leeks. They're notoriously sandy and dirty, and very good at hiding it, so be sure to wash them well. Leek and Potato Soup is a thick and creamy classic French Potato Soup that starts with garlic butter in which leeks are slowly sautéed to bring out the sweet flavour. It's simple to make, cosy and comforting.