Vegetarian Taco Soup. This Mexican-inspired vegetarian taco soup recipe with kidney beans, pinto beans, and black beans is easy, deliciously satisfying, and quick to prepare (you really just dump everything in the crock pot). Packed with flavor and perfect for vegetarians and meat-eaters alike! This is a quick and healthy meatless soup.
All your favorite taco flavors come together in this recipe that is gluten-free and can be easily made vegan! How to Make Vegetarian Taco Soup in a Pressure Cooker? This taco soup is made with basic ingredients in your kitchen: canned black beans, frozen corn, and canned diced tomatoes. You can have Vegetarian Taco Soup using 13 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Vegetarian Taco Soup
- Prepare 2 can of Mixed beans (kidney, black, pinto).
- Prepare 1 of Tomato diced.
- It’s 1 can of Sweet corn.
- Prepare 1 can of Vegetable broth.
- You need 4 clove of Garlic chopped.
- You need 1 of Celery stalk diced.
- Prepare 2 medium of carrots diced.
- It’s 1/4 cup of Sweet onion diced.
- It’s 3 of Green onions diced.
- You need 1 of Handful cilantro chopped.
- It’s 1 of Sour cream.
- Prepare 1 of Blue corn chips broken into small pieces.
- You need 4 tbsp of Mrs. Dash fiesta lime seasoning.
This Tex Mex Style Vegetarian Taco Soup Instant Pot Recipe is very easy & simple to make. It is bold and full of flavors. Your family is going to ask for it again and again. My Vegetarian Taco Soup is kind of like my Crock Pot Award Winning Vegetarian Chili, but it is more soup-like thickness and the flavors are slightly different.
Vegetarian Taco Soup step by step
- Mix together all ingredients except sour cream and chips in large pot..
- Bring to a boil. Reduce heat and simmer for 20-30 minutes..
- Place soup in bowl and add a spoonful of sour cream (or to taste)..
- Garnish with chips and fresh cilantro..
This vegan taco soup made in a slow cooker features a medley of beans, corn, and vegetables that A new twist on chicken taco soup both for those vegetarians/vegans out there, or those simply. Welcome to my first ever cooking series, "Organic Treats & Tunes"! If you like tacos and nachos, you will love this soup. I always make a big pot, just so there are leftovers to eat throughout the week. It's a hearty, fill-you-up soup, loaded with protein.