Super Simple Chicken Tortilla Soup.
You can have Super Simple Chicken Tortilla Soup using 8 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Super Simple Chicken Tortilla Soup
- You need 2 of chicken breasts OR thighs.
- Prepare 32 oz. of box of chicken stock (broth works too).
- It’s 1 cup of tortilla chips – any kind you prefer.
- It’s 2 cups of shredded mozzarella.
- You need 1 of large tomatoes.
- You need 1/2 cup of a large onion.
- Prepare 1/3 cup of cilantro.
- You need of Spices: Cumin, Coriander and Garlic Powder (all to taste).
Super Simple Chicken Tortilla Soup instructions
- Boil chicken until cooked thoroughly. When done shred..
- While chicken is cooking, dice the onion, cilantro, tomatoes and shred cheese..
- In a pot, bring chicken stock to a simmer and add the spices..
- In each individual bowl, place a handful of tortillas in the bottom then a handful of cheese on top..
- Once the broth is simmering, add the shredded chicken and cook for about 1 minute..
- Place large spoonfuls of chicken onto the cheese and chips. Then pour the broth into the bowl..
- Top with diced tomatoes, onions, cilantro and enjoy!.