Easy Zenzai Red Bean and Mochi Soup in a Microwave. Soupy red bean soup without any beans is called Oshiruko. West of Japan (West of Nagoya, including Osaka). Both chunky and fine red bean soups are Tried this tonight with Shirakiku brand koshi an-now in a easy to squeeze out package- and homemade mochi.
This traditional dessert combines sweet adzuki red beans and chewy shiratama mochi rice dumplings in a flavoursome broth. Enjoy hot as a winter dessert, or. Zenzai is sweet Azuki red bean soup with baked Mochi or Dango in it. You can have Easy Zenzai Red Bean and Mochi Soup in a Microwave using 5 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Easy Zenzai Red Bean and Mochi Soup in a Microwave
- It’s 1 of Canned azuki beans (tsubu-an.
- It’s 2 tbsp of Water.
- It’s 1 of Salt.
- You need 1 of Mochi or cut mochi.
- Prepare 1 of Salt.
It is a traditional Japanese snack. Zenzai is basically soup made from Anko. Anko (sweet red bean paste) is the crucial ingredient for traditional Japanese confectioneries. Easy Zenzai Red Bean and Mochi Soup in a Microwave.
Easy Zenzai Red Bean and Mochi Soup in a Microwave step by step
- Cook the mochi whatever way you like. Toast in a toaster oven, soften in the microwave, etc..
- I used this canned adzuki beans..
- Use a 200 ml cup. Fill half of the cup with the adzuki beans. Add about 1 or 2 tablespoons of water, microwave..
- Put the mochi on top and it's done. It's very hot, so be careful when eating..
- I used this mochi. It's soft, so add it to the soup at the end. https://cookpad.com/us/recipes/144323-how-to-pre-process-and-store-mochi-rice-and-make-mochi.
Easy red bean soup recipe, a popular and healthy Chinese dessert. Read about the health benefits of red beans. · Delicious and easy anko recipe (red bean paste) prepared in a pressure cooker just in a few easy steps. Use it as filling in your favorite Japanese sweets and desserts! The red beans we use for this dish is called "Azuki beans( あずき、小豆 )". This bean is also known as adzuki or aduki in English.