Herbal Pork Soup / Bak Kut Teh With Mix Mushroom And Brocoli. This immensely popular herbal version of Bak Kut Teh is commonly found in Klang. Just looking at the colour of the soup, you can already tell the difference between this and the clear, peppery, garlicky version we made previously. Bak Kut Teh is one of the very popular dishes that people must try when they come to Singapore (Malaysia also has its own version, of course!).
Bak Kut Teh is a Malaysian herbal soup dish made with pork ribs and Chinese herbs. Once boiled, add in pre blanched pork belly and pork ribs, soy sauce, Malaysian thick caramel soy sauce and let it boil on high heat for a Scoop Bak Kut Teh soup into a serving bowl, along with a few pieces of each ingredient. Considering that bak kut teh is usually prepared with meaty (and often fatty) pork ribs simmered in a rich broth of herbs and spices. You can cook Herbal Pork Soup / Bak Kut Teh With Mix Mushroom And Brocoli using 14 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Herbal Pork Soup / Bak Kut Teh With Mix Mushroom And Brocoli
- You need of MEAT OPTION.
- It’s 1 kg of pork rib and bone.
- Prepare 1 of herbal base soup / bak kut teh base soup in sachet..
- It’s of MUSHROOM OPTION.
- Prepare 1 can of button mushroom.
- Prepare 1 large of king oyster mushroom thinly slice it.
- Prepare 1 of bulb of whole garlic with skin.
- It’s 1 tbsp of dark soy sauce.
- It’s 1 tbsp of light soy sauce.
- Prepare 10 small of baby king oyster mushroom thinly slice it.
- You need 20 of oyster mushroom.
- You need 1 of whole stem of broccoli thinly slice it.
- It’s 1 cup of chinese brocoli / kailan leaf.
- You need 1 1/2 liter of water.
Besides serving a really good bowl of herbal bak kut teh, Soon Huat BKT is all about second chances as their social mission is to, "To provide ex-offenders a new start in. The chefs at Founder have been serving bak kut teh, a peppery pork-rib soup from Singapore that's often eaten. This pork ribs soup is intensely flavorful. A concoction of spices like peppercorn, salt, star anise, cloves, cinnamon, and lots of garlic give Bah Kut The other version which seems to be more popular in Malaysia is the herbal Bah Kut Teh.
Herbal Pork Soup / Bak Kut Teh With Mix Mushroom And Brocoli instructions
- Quick blanch pork rib and bone then drain and set aside.
- Put all pork and 1package of the ready to use (herbal / bak kut teh base for soup)with button mushroom and water with dark soy sauce and lifht soy sauce with 1whole bulb of garlic with its skin and watet into a presure cooker and cook on high for 45 minutes.
- Thinly slice the king oyster mushroom snd baby king mushroom then mix with oyster mushroom and set aside.
- Thinly slice the steam of the broccoli stem then set aside.
- Once the herbal soup / bak kut teh soup is ready ,spoon the soup into another pot and bring it o a boil then cook the stem of the broccoli stem for 2 minutes then add all of the mushroom and simmer for another 5 minutes then top fresh coriander and serve immediately with white rice.
- BELOW ARE ANOTHER HERBAL PORK SOUP / BAK KUT TEH WITH SHITAKE MUSHROOM, I AM GLAD TO SHARE WITH YOU https://cookpad.com/us/recipes/400492-herbal-pork-soup-bak-kut-teh-with-shitake-mushroom.
This version incorporates a number of tasty herbs like dried. Bak kut teh is usually eaten with rice and soy sauce and sometimes dark soy sauce are also preferred condiments to drizzle on the soup. The taste of the soup is somewhat garlicky and peppery. Additional ingredients some people may include in bak kut teh are offal, varieties of mushrooms, veggies like. Mushroom soup is simply soup made with mushrooms.