My Easy Basic Hashed Beef Stew. Beef stew may be easy to make, but having it come out flavorful is a whole other story. Lisa Lavery of the CHOW Test Kitchen shows you how to build the. I know, I know, not another beef stew recipe.
Easy Beef Stew: How to Make an Easy Beef Stew (Crockpot)In this instructable, I will teach you how to make a really easy and super yummy beef stew. When it is cold outside, there is something nice about having a nice bowl of hot stew to warm up the belly. Very easy to prepare beef stew. You can cook My Easy Basic Hashed Beef Stew using 12 ingredients and 3 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of My Easy Basic Hashed Beef Stew
- Prepare 450 grams of Onion.
- You need 450 grams of Thinly sliced beef.
- Prepare 150 grams of Shimeji mushrooms.
- It’s 1 tbsp of Butter.
- Prepare 3 tbsp of White flour.
- You need 1 of Krazy Salt.
- You need 600 ml of Water.
- You need 1 of Bay leaf.
- Prepare 50 ml of Red wine.
- It’s 3 tsp of Soup stock granules.
- It’s 5 tbsp of Ketchup.
- You need 3 tbsp of Tonkatsu or Worcestershire sauce.
Follow this easy beef stew recipe to learn how to make beef stew in no time! Hearty, one-pot, easy beef stew that's just right for a cool night but can also fit into your smart eating plan. Not only is it easy to make but it is also an excellent source of vitamin A from the carrots. One Pot Easy Beef Stew is an ultimate comfort food dinner.
My Easy Basic Hashed Beef Stew instructions
- Thinly slice the onion and fry in vegetable oil. Add butter and fry some more. Then, add the meat. Sprinkle in the flour and continue to fry. Season with Krazy Salt..
- Add the water and bay leaf, then the mushrooms and then the red wine and let it simmer for a while. Remove the scum. After simmering for a while, remove the bay leaf and add the soup stock granules, the ketchup and the sauce..
Cooking the Stew in an Instant Pot gives you all the flavors of the low and slow cooking, but at the fraction of the time. Learn to make this Easy Instant Pot Beef Stew in an electric pressure cooker. Its healthy and can be made gluten free to suit your diet! This really takes the guesswork out of making a hearty, flavorful beef stew and leaves with you tender, fall apart beef chunks in a thick, tasty brown sauce. There's no rule that beef stew needs a thickening agent.