Quick One Pot Cabbage Soup. This Instant Pot cabbage soup recipe is packed with hearty beef, a tomato broth, and plenty of veggies. It's very satisfying and full of flavor! Put cabbage and water into the skillet; bring water to a boil, reduce heat to medium-low, place a cover on the skillet, and cook cabbage at a simmer until soft This was a fast and easy soup.
Cooking cabbage soup in your Instant Pot helps to maintain a bit of texture in the ingredients, though not too much crunch. The Crock Pot cabbage soup method is great for preparing in advance. It takes the longest, but the time is hands off. You can cook Quick One Pot Cabbage Soup using 17 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Quick One Pot Cabbage Soup
- You need 1 of Cabbage.
- Prepare 10 of stalks of celery ~ chopped.
- It’s 1 large of onion, chopped.
- You need 2 of cans of sliced carrots.
- You need 2 of cans of tomato sauce.
- You need 2 of cans of beef broth.
- It’s 2 of cans diced tomatoes with green chili's.
- You need 1/2 of bag of frozen green beans.
- You need 2 large of Bell pepper chopped.
- You need 2 cup of water.
- It’s 1 of garlic powder.
- You need 1 of ground black pepper.
- Prepare 1 of salt.
- It’s 1 of large stock pot.
- It’s of optional.
- You need 1 lb of ground turkey.
- It’s 1 1/2 tbsp of cooking oil.
After you saute the beef, let the I used whole cabbage instead of the package and this recipe is so easy and quick. I would recommend to anyone who wanted a fast and delicious meal. First blanching the cabbage so that it was tender enough to roll. So instead, I'm taking all my favorite parts of her amazing recipe but literally disassembling it with this Instant Pot Cabbage Roll Soup made with Tuttorosso Tomato Puree from their new Italian Inspirations line.
Quick One Pot Cabbage Soup instructions
- In a large stock pot add your oil and turkey to brown season to taste.
- After your meat has browned and left a little flavor at the bottom remove from the pot into a separate clean dish.
- Add onions first then cabbage and the rest of your ingredients with juices.
- Cover and bring to a boil and leave for about 10 mins.
- Add water if needed.
- Stir reduce heat to medium cook until vegetables are tender add meat and eat.
Quick Cabbage Soup makes a comeback in this amazingly healthy recipe. To thaw, let it come to room temp and reheat in the microwave or in a pot on the stovetop. Add some extra diced tomatoes for color, or reinvent it entirely and add some drained canned corn or some diced bell peppers or green. How to make one pot russian cabbage soup. After you try this Instant Pot cabbage soup we have a few more easy pressure cooker soups.