Super Soup Chicken, kale, bok choy soup. Bok choy, chicken, and potatoes are simmered together for a quick and easy weeknight soup the family will love. Ok so this was super easy to make and I had some Bok Choy that I was dying to get rid of as well as other veggies so I decided to give it a whirl. Our local chef Michael Zonfrilli shows us one of the best ways to use bok choy.ever.
Bok Choy, Kale and Spinach Soup with Halloumi. Get a good, heavy dose of your dark leafy greens here! Another beautiful soup to serve in nice-looking This tasty soup uses five whole stalks of baby bok choy alongside several other aromatic elements to make a perfect blend for easing congestion or. You can have Super Soup Chicken, kale, bok choy soup using 7 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Super Soup Chicken, kale, bok choy soup
- It’s 8 cups of bullion.
- Prepare 1 bunch of Kale.
- It’s 2 lbs of chicken breast.
- Prepare 4 stalks of Boc Choy.
- You need 4 of scallions.
- Prepare 2 tbs of butter.
- It’s 1 1/2 tbs of peppercorns.
I make this with Shanghai Bok Choy, a smaller Bok Choy than the regular one with light green ribs rather than the white ribs. One serving of this soup contains quite a lot of protein and is suitable for South Beach or Sure Slim weight. Meanwhile, add bok choy to broth. Stir in fish sauce; season with salt.
Super Soup Chicken, kale, bok choy soup instructions
- Cut kale into 1/2 inch pieces. Boil for 20 minutes in 8 cups bullion and 2 cups water..
- Cook chicken in saute pan almost covered in water with peppercorns until done..
- When chicken is done remove and discard peppercorns. Tear Chicken into bite size peices with two forks..
- Cut scallions, boc choy in 1/4 inch pieces and saute in butter..
- Add everything into the water with the kale. When all is same temperature, serve and Enjoy!.
Ladle soup over chicken and sprinkle with Smart Strategy Removing the poached chicken breasts from the broth as soon as they are done saves them from overcooking. This warm and earthy bok choy soup with noodles and ginger broth is perfect for cold winter nights. Make a big batch and eat throughout the week. This bok choy soup is one of the recipes I make whenever I start to feel sick. It's a good pick-me-up thanks to a nice zing of ginger.