Tuwon Shinkafa with Egusi Soup. How to Prepare: The Royal Ogbono Soup with Bonus Breakfast Pancake recipe. Melon soup recipe You will need: A full pumpkin fruit cut into chunky pieces. A full chicken/ pound of Half a cup of melon(Egusi) and Sesame seeds, crayfish, a Cameroon pepper, one locust bean Tuwon Shinkafa recipe A full cup of broken rice ( as seen in video).
Add Tuwon Shinkafa and Tuwon Masara to the list, and I think that pretty sums up the knowledge about Northern Cuisine for many people. Here are some of the food similarities I discovered: Miyan Agushi (egusi soup). Miyan Kubewa (dried okro soup), Miyan. You can cook Tuwon Shinkafa with Egusi Soup using 11 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Tuwon Shinkafa with Egusi Soup
- Prepare of White rice.
- Prepare leaves of Spinach.
- Prepare of Ground Egusi.
- It’s of meat.
- Prepare of Meat stock.
- Prepare of Ground crayfish.
- You need of Seasoning.
- Prepare of Palm oil.
- It’s of Grated red and scotch bonnet peppers.
- It’s of Chopped onions.
- It’s of Salt.
Nigerian Egusi Soup served with Tuwo Shinkafa. See great recipes for Tuwon masara, Tuwon masara with okro soup too! Tuwon masara is a local staple in my enviroment. I love to accompany it with my watery mixed ewedu and okro soup.
Tuwon Shinkafa with Egusi Soup instructions
- Cut the meat into small cubes, add chopped onion and seasoning, then add water and boil until it's soft. Set aside..
- Mix ground egusi with water into a thick paste, set aside. Heat the palm oil in another pot, add the egusi mixture, stir well and allow it to fry for a moment, add pepper mixture and onions. Stir well..
- Then add the ground crayfish, seasoning and meat stock. Add little water and allow it to cook for 5mins..
- Add the boiled meat and stir. Turn the heat down and simmer for further 2mins..
- Wash and finely slice the spinach leaves. Add to the simmering soup and stir. Continue to simmer for a further 5mins to allow the vegetables to soften. Serve with tuwon shinkafa..
- For the tuwo ; wash and soak the rice for at least 30mins, drain and add it to a boiling water, allow it to cook well until it softens. Mash and shape it to your shape of desire using a bowl. Serve!.
Garin masara, Attarudu, onions, tomatoes,red pepper, Maggi,salt, Palm oil, Egusi, Pomo. Tuwon shinkafa is among the dishes we refer to as "Swallow" mostly made and eaten in the Northern part of Nigeria. it is made using Local Rice. Add Tuwon Shinkafa and Tuwon Masara to the list, and I think that pretty much sums up the knowledge about Northern Cuisine for many Here are some of the food similarities I discovered: Miyan Agushi (egusi soup). Tuwon shinkafa is a type of Nigerian and Niger dish from Niger and the northern part of Nigeria. It is a thick pudding prepared from a local rice or Maize or millet that is soft and sticky, and is usually served with different types of soups like Miyan kuka, Miyan kubewa, Miyan taushe.