Burger Fry Cassarole.
You can cook Burger Fry Cassarole using 10 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Burger Fry Cassarole
- You need 2 lbs of ground beef.
- It’s 1 can of cream of mushroom.
- It’s 1 can of cheddar cheese soup.
- It’s 1 bag of frozen crinkle fries.
- You need 1/2 head of shredded lettuce.
- Prepare 3-4 of roma tomatoes (diced).
- Prepare 1 of onion (minced).
- You need to taste of salt & pepper.
- You need 1/2 cup of bacon bits.
- Prepare 1 cup of shredded cheddar cheese.
Burger Fry Cassarole step by step
- Brown meat with onion & drain grease.
- Add mushroom & cheddar soup; mix well.
- Prebake fries according to package directions..
- Pour meat & soup mix into casserole dish. Add cooked fries on top. Then add shredded cheese & bacon bits. Place in oven @ 400°F & cook until cheese is melted & is bubbling..
- Garnish with shredded lettuce & diced tomatos. (A small portion of ketchup & mustard could be added for garnish but that is optional) Enjoy!.