Daikon Radish & Egg in Beef Stock Soup.
You can have Daikon Radish & Egg in Beef Stock Soup using 7 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Daikon Radish & Egg in Beef Stock Soup
- It’s 6 of cm Daikon radish.
- It’s 4 of Green onions.
- Prepare 1 of Egg.
- You need 3 tsp of Dashida.
- You need 1 of Salt.
- Prepare 1 dash of Pepper.
- You need 650 ml of Water.
Daikon Radish & Egg in Beef Stock Soup step by step
- Slice the daikon radish into 5 mm thick chunks or strips..
- Boil some water and add the dashida stock and daikon radish. Place a lid over the pan to keep all of the moisture in and boil the radish until soft..
- The amount of stock granules that you need to use varies depending on the brand so make sure to add them according to the instructions on the packaging..
- Once the daikon has softened, adjust the flavour with salt and pepper. If the soup has reduced more than anticipated and become too thick, then pour in some more water..
- Add some scallions, chopped into 3-4 cm lengths, to the soup..
- Next, drizzle a beaten egg into the soup. When it's fluffy and floats to the surface, give the soup a mix and turn off the heat. Both eggs and scallions taste better when only partially cooked..
- Transfer the soup to dishes and it's ready to serve..