Vegetable Chana dal Soup. Today we are going to make Burmese style beans soup. This is a vegetarian dish and very easy to make. All the ingredients you will need are Chana Del beans.
Chana dal is a bean that comes from India, where they appreciate it very much. My interest in chana dal began when I started gathering information for my Web page about the glycemic index, which ranks foods on how they effect our blood sugar levels. Chana dal recipe – Simple, healthy, delicious and quick to make chana dal fry. You can cook Vegetable Chana dal Soup using 13 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Vegetable Chana dal Soup
- It’s 2 tbsp of chana dal.
- It’s 2 florets of Broccoli.
- Prepare 4 pieces of papaya.
- It’s 1 of tomato.
- You need 4 of french beans.
- You need 1 of carrot.
- Prepare Handful of spinach.
- Prepare 1 of small onion.
- Prepare 4 of garlic cloves.
- It’s 1/4 tsp of blackpepper powder.
- It’s 2 tbsp of coriander leaves.
- It’s to taste of Salt.
- It’s 1 tsp of butter.
Dal is one of the most basic dish in a Indian meal. Chana dal recipe – Delicious, spicy and healthy dal recipe made with skinned split chickpeas, spices, onions and tomatoes. It goes well with rice or roti. Chana dal (Split-Chickpea) is easy to make and is also very nutritious.
Vegetable Chana dal Soup step by step
- Heat a pan add butter, put chopped garlic saute a while..
- Add chopped onion saute for another min..
- Add 2 cups water, when water started boiling add chana dal &all veggies, cook more than 2 whistles..
- Cool it &blend the mixture, transfer a pan add salt, pepper & chopped coriander leaves mix it well..
- Transfer a serving bowl add 1tsp fresh cream &serve hot..
To temper the dal: heat the ghee or vegetable oil in a small pot over medium heat and add the cumin and mustard seeds. As soon as they begin sputtering reduce the heat and add the asafoetida, garlic and chillies. Therefore, chana dal is split chickpeas in soup or curry form! Dried Chana Dal: For this recipe, we'll be using dried chana dal, which consists of split chickpeas. And if you'd like a fresh vegetable side dish to pair with your chana dal, choose from these spring roll options Chana Dal Soup.