Cheeseburger soup. This is a rich soup in which ground beef is sauteed in butter with vegetables and herbs prior to adding milk, cubes of cheddar cheese and sour cream. This Cheeseburger Soup recipe is a rich and cheesy bowl of comfort food made on the lighter side. Cheeseburger soup is always a hit with my family!
Today we are showing you how to make Cheeseburger Soup. Cheeseburger Soup from Delish.com is comfort food at its best. Cheeseburger Soup Sounds Weird, Tastes INSANE. You can cook Cheeseburger soup using 16 ingredients and 3 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Cheeseburger soup
- It’s of main ingredient.
- It’s 1 1/2 lb of ground eland or beef.
- You need 1 1/2 of link of jalapeno eland sausage.
- It’s 1 medium of small onion diced.
- You need 2 stick of celery diced small..
- It’s 1 tsp of garlic powder.
- Prepare 1 can of Rotel.
- Prepare 1 can of cream of mushroom.
- You need 1 cup of heavy cream.
- It’s 1 1/2 tbsp of ground mustard.
- You need 1 1/2 lb of shredded cheddar cheese, or whole package of velveeta.
- You need 1 cup of beef broth or water.
- You need 1 of cooked bacon.
- You need of toppings.
- You need 1 of diced tomatoes.
- Prepare 1 of pickels.
Easy Cheeseburger Soup is a mouthwatering cheesy, beefy, creamy potato soup recipe. The ultimate go-to comfort food all year long, ready in just one hour! Easy Taco Soup is one of the best busy. This delectable family friendly Cheeseburger Soup brings all the wonderful savory flavors of cheeseburgers together in a creamy cheesy soup with a prefect blend of Italian seasonings.
Cheeseburger soup step by step
- Chop sausage into small bite size pieces. Heat large pot and brown the ground eland and sausage together. You don't want the meat to boil so make sure you cook it on medium-high When brown add the celery & onion..
- Add the rotel to pot along with broth and garlic powder let it cook 5 minutes. Next add cream of mushroom, ground mustard and cheese. When the cheese is melted add cream and stir..
- Let cook for 5 note minutes just to make sure everything is heated up and mixed thoroughly. when serving you can add the pickle slices and chopped tomatoes and bacon.
This cheeseburger soup is comfort food at its finest – it really does taste like a loaded cheeseburger, all in the form of a hot bowl of soup! This soup is loaded with meat, veggies and potatoes and is sure. This cheeseburger soup recipe is the perfect summer to autumn recipe! If you're like me and are still grilling on the weekends before the cold weather takes hold, you're already halfway to an amazing pot. Cheeseburger soup is exactly what it sounds like.