Ham noodle bake. Transfer to baking dish coated with baking spray. Combine bread crumbs and remaining butter; sprinkle over casserole. Creamy Ham & Noodle Bake. lindafibish.
Just thought I would share One of my Moms recipes. Thats is very easy and inexpensive to make. Ham and gnocchi are tossed with cooked cabbage and onions in this easy skillet meal. You can cook Ham noodle bake using 10 ingredients and 9 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Ham noodle bake
- Prepare 4 clove of Roasted garlic.
- It’s 2 tbsp of oil,I like canola or bacon fat.
- Prepare 2 lb of Black forest ham cubed, or whatever you have even a canned ham would work. Use as much or as little ham as you like.
- You need 1 medium of onion chopped, as fine as you like.
- It’s 3 of stock celery chopped.
- Prepare 1 can of Cheddar cheese soup, you know the best brand.
- You need 1/2 can of milk, you want to make a sauce not a soup.
- It’s 1 of salt pepper to taste, don't really need salt can of soup has way more than enough salt.
- It’s 1/2 packages of Broad egg noodles, which I didn't have so I used bow ties whatev.
- It’s 1/2 cup of Grated cheddar.
It is a great way to use leftover ham. Reviews for: Photos of Cabbage and Noodles with Ham. · Our creamy ham and noodle bake is a comforting casserole recipe that you can put together in a snap. This is a classic family casserole recipe that I make over and over throughout the year. Gently stir in ham, peas and noodles.
Ham noodle bake step by step
- Heat oven to 250to275 degrees.
- You may want to start this step ahead of time it takes an hour or more to roast garlic nicely .the flavor is worth the extra effort. On a piece of tin foil big enough to wrap a head of garlic , place head of garlic with the top cut off on foil drizzle with olive oil put the cap back on ,wrap in foil roasted in the oven, place on baking sheet in case it drips. low and slow is the way to go. Toaster ovens work great for this. This will also keep good in the fridge could be made a day in advance. or stuck in the oven w/ something else to save hydro.
- Cook pasta according to directions, only a little less time, it still has to go in the oven for a bit. remember easy on the salt the soup has way more than enough salt for this dish.
- Meanwhile(med.to med-high) start frying ham, Brown the cubes in batches if you have to. Then set aside in casserole dish.
- Sauteed onions and celery ,add a little more oil if you need it. Then add to ham..
- Get your soup&milk in a saucepan over medium-low heat and whisk constantly to obtain smooth and creamy sauce . Add a dash of pepper if so desired..
- Combine all ingredients together in a casserole dish, sprinkle with cheese and throw in 325 to 350°F oven to heat through and brown the top. Maybe 25 minutes or so.
- For a garnish a dollop of sour cream and some fresh chopped parsley would be nice..
- Some mixed vegetables smothered in butter or drizzled in olive oil depending on the condition of your arteries,sprinkle with sea salt and fresh cracked black pepper. And a slice of beer bread would go good with this dish. Even kids can eat beer bread no alcohol left in it..
View top rated Ham green noodle bake recipes with ratings and reviews. Ham Noodle Bake, Grandma's Ham And Noodle Hot Dish, Mexican Ham And Egg Bake, etc. Learn how to make Easy Noodle Bake with Ham and Peas. Vegetable and Ham Noodle CupsA Child Friendly Favourite! Everyone loves noodles and this makes easy to eat-on-the-run snacks or add a salad and you have a meal. · Our creamy ham and noodle bake is a comforting casserole recipe that you can put together in a snap.