Low Carb Monday Soup.
You can have Low Carb Monday Soup using 7 ingredients and 2 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Low Carb Monday Soup
- It’s of celeriac cut into small dice.
- It’s of Savoy cabbage finely shredded.
- Prepare of white mushrooms diced.
- Prepare of dried porcini mushrooms.
- Prepare of chicken stock (homemade is best).
- It’s of Shredded roast chicken.
- You need of Rock salt and white pepper powder.
Low Carb Monday Soup instructions
- Heat your stock until simmering and then add all the veg including the dried mushrooms and simmer until tender 1 about 30 minutes. 5 mins before it’s ready add the roast chicken to warm through..
- Taste the soup and add salt and white pepper until the flavours are lifted (I tend to have a heavy hand with the salt so I haven’t added amounts). Done!.