Vegetable Curry Soup (Vegan Friendly). That is, until we met this creamy curry soup. It's rich and creamy—thanks to a silky coconut milk broth—and loaded with hearty vegetables like carrots, broccoli, mushrooms, and eggplant, and. This one-pot vegan curry lentil soup is perfect for a quick dinner on a chilly evening.
This vegan Moroccan Lentil Quinoa Soup is made with simple ingredients, probably things you already have in your pantry, and it is easy to make and full of delicious flavor! For me, there are a few recipes that I come back to over and over again: peanut stir-fry, tofu noodle soup, chickpea & lentil coconut curry, sriracha & soy sauce tofu, vegetable rolls, and this chickpea. · Delicious vegan soup inspired by romesco sauce with red peppers, tomatoes, vegetable broth, and almonds. This vegan Japanese curry is a more traditional take on our popular Japanese Kabocha Curry recipe. You can cook Vegetable Curry Soup (Vegan Friendly) using 16 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Vegetable Curry Soup (Vegan Friendly)
- It’s 1/2-1 of cabbage (depends on preference).
- You need 2 handfuls of Kale (put in at end).
- It’s 1 cup of rice (any rice you prefer, i enjoy wild rice).
- Prepare 2 cans of black beans.
- It’s 1 can of great northern beans.
- It’s 1 cup of carrots.
- You need 3 of medium sized potatoes.
- It’s 1 package of mushrooms.
- You need 1 can of coconut cream (full fat).
- Prepare 2-3 of garlic cloves.
- Prepare 1 tsp of turmeric.
- It’s 4 tbsp of curry powder.
- You need 1 tsp of cumin.
- It’s to taste of Salt and Pepper.
- You need 4 Cups of Broth (2 cups if you like it more chunky than broth).
- You need 4 cups of water/more broth (i do 2 cups water 2 cups veggie broth) ((again, 2 cups if you want less broth).
We've substituted potatoes for the slightly seasonal kabocha squash, making this a. This Spicy Thai Coconut Curry Soup is one of my new favorite recipes. The fall weather is here to stay in Another great this about this Thai Curry Soup is that it's very allergen friendly, meaning that it doesn't include most high-allergen foods. This soup is… Coconut Curry Soup Nutrition.
Vegetable Curry Soup (Vegan Friendly) step by step
- Chop garlic and throw in a soup pot with oil in the bottom, have cabbage carrots, mushrooms and potatoes ready and chopped to throw in once the garlic is ready! Let those cook until either done or close to it..
- Start the rice in a different pan, i usually add the rice into the soup later on right before it’s done.
- Once the veggies are nice and ready throw in the spices (the overload of curry is to really make the taste pop!) Let that cook for about 30 seconds or so, stirring the whole time..
- Throw in the coconut cream, broth and water, let it sit and cook for a little bit..
- When the rice is almost done, throw it in and let it cook long enough for the rice to finish cooking..
- Once it looks done and smells delicious throw in the Kale! I pick out the stalk of the kale because that part isn’t appetizing for me, but you can do whatever..
- Enjoy and serve!.
This easy curried vegan lentil soup with cauliflower is hearty, flavorful, and contains rich and aromatic spices! It's the perfect family-friendly healthy meal to make for the holidays or any busy weeknight! That warm bowl of comfort made by cooking vegetables and spices in a broth. A homemade vegetarian and vegan Indian coconut curried soup recipe spiced with Madras curry powder. If you like vegetable soup recipes or Indian food, try this Indian-inspired spicy Madras curry soup, made with broccoli, carrots, and coconut milk, and topped off with fresh chopped cilantro to.