Pinky's Classic Pork Tenderloin.
You can have Pinky's Classic Pork Tenderloin using 6 ingredients and 8 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Pinky's Classic Pork Tenderloin
- It’s 500 g of pork tenderloin.
- You need 2 slices of thick bacon.
- You need 1/2 cup of diced mushrooms.
- It’s 1 can of cream of tomato soup.
- It’s 2 tbsp of grated parmesan cheese.
- It’s pinch of salt & pepper.
Pinky's Classic Pork Tenderloin step by step
- French a pork tenderloin evenly and lay it out flat.
- Season with salt & pepper.
- Mix diced mushrooms with 1/2 can of mushroom soup.
- Spread soup/mushroom on frenched loin, top with bacon slices.
- Wrap loin around filling and lace with butcher twine.
- Preheat oven to 375.
- Place in a roaster with a lid and pour remainder of soup over top.
- Cook for 45 minutes with lid on, then remove lid, sprinkle with parmesan and broil until cheese begins to brown..