Bacon Potato Soup. This quick and easy potato and bacon soup will impress your whole family and is perfect for a hearty weeknight meal. All Reviews for Very Easy Potato Bacon Soup. This soup will keep in the fridge for a couple of days, but if you want to freeze it, don't add the cream until you reheat it.
There has been a creamy curried potato soup, a sweet potato soup with miso and ginger, and a roasted garlic and potato soup. But I'm not as polished as the rest of our Kitchn writers. Here's what you need: bacon, maple syrup, butter, yellow onion, sweet potato, cinnamon, nutmeg, cayenne pepper, salt, pepper, chicken broth, heavy cream, cinnamon. You can have Bacon Potato Soup using 12 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Bacon Potato Soup
- It’s 3 each of Green scallions.
- You need 1 envelope of Frozen broccoli.
- You need 3 of Red potatoes.
- You need of Bacon.
- Prepare 1 tsp of Dry parsley.
- It’s of Salt and pepper.
- It’s 1 tsp of Italian seasoning.
- You need 1/2 cup of Olive oil.
- Prepare 1/2 cup of Lemon juice.
- It’s 1/2 cup of Tomato paste.
- You need 1 of Green plantain.
- Prepare 3 clove of Garlic.
What kind of potatoes to use for potato soup. Cook until fat renders out and. Take a break from mashing and turn sweet potatoes into this silky soup. This is definitely my new favorite: sweet potato soup.
Bacon Potato Soup step by step
- Add all chopped veggies and bacon in a big pot with water and let it boil.
- Than add your lemon juice and olive oil. Make sure you stir them all together..
- Add some salt and pepper and some tomatoes paste for some color and tasting ..
- Everything will come together and boil up. As it sets add some fresh parsley and some Italian seasoning. Let it boil and simmer all together for a while until it's cooked. Enjoy !.
I made this soup up a few weeks ago when it was late and I was hungry. It's flavored with curry powder and chilies and BACON. Winter weather means soup, and even though we, like most of the country, have had a mild winter, we still enjoy something good and hearty that sticks to your ribs and. Potatoes tend to absorb a lot of salt, so you'll likely need a little bit more just to give it some punch. Now you have a silky smooth yet chunky Split Pea, Bacon & Potato Soup.