Beefy Cream of Mushroom Soup. Campbell's® Condensed Beefy Mushroom Soup is a flavorful, hearty combination of beef stock, seasoned beef and tender mushrooms. Versatile and easy to use, keep it stocked in pantry to use as an ingredient for your best recipes. Get these exclusive recipes with a subscription to Yummly Pro.
When it comes to the soup and sandwich deal, mine always comes out of a can and cream of mushroom is a casserole ingredient. Compare Cream of mushroom soup to Beef by vitamins and minerals using the only readable nutrition comparison tool. With sirloin, mushrooms and noodles, this hearty soup has the comforting flavor of Stroganoff. You can have Beefy Cream of Mushroom Soup using 12 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Beefy Cream of Mushroom Soup
- Prepare 1/2 lb of ground beef.
- Prepare 1 tsp of garlic powder.
- You need 1 tsp of onion powder.
- It’s 1/2 gallon of whole milk.
- Prepare 2 tbsp of soy sauce.
- Prepare 1/4 cup of flour.
- Prepare 3/4 lb of mushrooms.
- It’s 1/4 cup of sherry wine (cooking wine is fine, and cheap).
- It’s 2 tsp of seasoning salt.
- Prepare 1 tsp of pepper.
- You need 1 tbsp of wine vinegar.
- You need 2 tbsp of beef base.
Stir in remaining ingredients except noodles and sour cream. Beef Stroganoff requires good beef steak (fillet for preference), fresh mushrooms, butter, onion, garlic, brandy, sour cream and perhaps a bit of red wine, lemon juice or reduced stock to taste. It makes an excellent substitute for canned cream of mushroom soup. Add cream of mushroom soup, salt, pepper, and milk and heat through.
Beefy Cream of Mushroom Soup step by step
- Break up hamburger meat in bottom of pot. When slightly browned, add chopped mushrooms, wine, and spices. Cover and heat on medium stirring occasionally until hamburger meat is brown and mushrooms are somewhat cooked..
- Stir in flour gradually until there are no clumps. If you used anything more lean than 80% beef, you may need to add a little bit of butter before this step..
- Add milk slowly. Turn down to low and recover. Stir occasionally until slightly steaming. Add beef base and vinegar..
- Allow to heat covered for five more minutes. If it isn't as thick as you like, mix one part flour one part water and add an ounce at a time allowing two minutes between to thicken..
- Taste for spices. Adjust to your liking and allow five minutes for flavors to strengthen..
- Serve warm, on the side or as a meal!.
Although I find as long as I salt and pepper it well enough, it has plenty of flavor for my taste, if you feel it isn't flavorful enough, many reviewers have. Loaded with fork-tender beef, mushrooms, and creamy gravy, it's sure to be a party hit! If you love lengua or burger steak in mushroom sauce, this I add table cream (Nestle's all-purpose cream) to finish off the gravy but feel free to swap with sour cream if you like. Cream of mushroom soup is a simple type of soup where a basic roux is thinned with cream or milk and then mushrooms and/or mushroom broth are added. It is well known in North America as a common type of condensed canned soup.